What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZF

First Grade
An idea I had for sponsorship on rep/heritage jerseys a while back, tonal logos.

A3VRUAZCUAIsWp3.jpg

Looks even better than I thought it would.

gzerounian

Juniors
With the Grand Final days away between the two teams with the worst jerseys in the NRL, I thought I might offer two alternate versions of how the two teams may have looked if the big wigs that make decisions about jerseys had a little bit of taste. Which version would you like to see this Sunday?? (As usual could someone please post these up as I haven't reached 20 posts yet to do it myself)

oi45.tinypic.com/1s1rad.jpg
oi50.tinypic.com/20awfoy.jpg
oi45.tinypic.com/2vshgsh.jpg

Lambretta

First Grade
Threw the design onto a template I am working on.

EDIT: Added a yellow gold version.

Untitled-1.png
Untitled-2.png

Gaz - have you sent this design to the Titans yet?

It's the best design the Titans have had yet..... except they haven't actually "had it".

Someone please hit them up and pass on this design - it's bloody brilliant

some11

Referee
With the Grand Final days away between the two teams with the worst jerseys in the NRL, I thought I might offer two alternate versions of how the two teams may have looked if the big wigs that make decisions about jerseys had a little bit of taste. Which version would you like to see this Sunday?? (As usual could someone please post these up as I haven't reached 20 posts yet to do it myself)

1s1rad.jpg

20awfoy.jpg

2vshgsh.jpg

Fire

First Grade
Bulldogs as one of the worst jerseys??? Anyways, I like your second Bulldogs and third Storm one mate, they look good.

amaline

Juniors
Best way to contact the Titans (outside of a general email)?

I hope you don't mind, but I posted the pictures (along with a link to your website) on the Titans forum. The new CEO, David May, has been on the forum, answering questions etc. Not sure if he's seen the designs yet or not, he hasn't commented on them.

GAZF

First Grade
I hope you don't mind, but I posted the pictures (along with a link to your website) on the Titans forum. The new CEO, David May, has been on the forum, answering questions etc. Not sure if he's seen the designs yet or not, he hasn't commented on them.

Not a problem, whats the consensus among Titans fans?

beave

Coach
that jersey they are supposed to be using next year is f**king terrible. Too busy, gaz's are much better.

GAZF

First Grade
Between these and the other ones on your website; spot on. Here is the thread if you want to have a look http://forum.titans.com.au/showthread.php?t=21879. I think talks about your designs start at about page 5/6. I don't know if you saw it last time it was posted, but this is supposedly what we're supposed to be using next year.

I forgot about that one. Remove the helmet and the gold piping and you have their best design in the history of the team, a plain blue shirt, which says a lot about their other designs.

Have to feel bad for Titans fans as they've never had an iconic look. Opinion looks to be about 50/50. A point that was raised in that thread was that the GC could forge their own traditional look with time. I agree with this but none of their designs have/will achieve that because there's too much going on, especially so with the proliferation of sponsors logos. I just cant see retro jerseys in the future replicating these designs (maybe the first one) and then people buying them.

I loved this heritage jersey for the Titans from a few years ago.

6.jpg

For a home version just swap the colours around so blue is dominant and either gold or white hoops.

Also, the Canterbury jersey from Belmore game was awesome.

I also wish Souths would get rid of that damn white/black stripe down the side.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
hahaha next years titans jersey was designed by someones 5 year old. they need to add flames on the sleeves to make the players run faster

Fire

First Grade
The new Titans jersey should have horizontal, not vertical, stipes to make those fat merkins Idris and Taylor look slimmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.