What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expansion

Juniors
Leave out H&A jerseys? :lol: Lets drive a car, and leave out the accelerator and brake, eh?

Home
Away
Heritage (navy, R5)
Heritage (white, trials)
Battle
Batman
Indigenous

If you wanna get picky, an eighth in the shape of an altered away strip for the Warriors game with Shane Warne Foundation on the front...

Said leave hem out because I wanted pics of all. All good though because I know what you mean now

GAZF

First Grade
The thing I think people miss is that these are modern interpretations of old jerseys, they're not designed to be replicas.

I like that there's an edgy new look to an old favourite - and judging by sales of these types of jerseys, so do a lot of people.

With the garbage that clubs wear regularly, it would be nice to see them not apply the same principles to classic design when it clearly doesn't fit.

LESStar58

Referee
WTF is the Storm "Battle" jersey all about anyway?

Only worn against Broncos. I have last years one.

Big deal if we have more jerseys. The white one was only worn in the trials and why anyone would begrudge any club,to make more money off merch sales is beyond me. The indigenous and Batman jerseys sold like hotcakes as well.

Only worn against Broncos. I have last years one.

Big deal if we have more jerseys. The white one was only worn in the trials and why anyone would begrudge any club,to make more money off merch sales is beyond me. The indigenous and Batman jerseys sold like hotcakes as well.

Because it cheapens the club (don't want to use that term "band") when you run out in a different jersey every second week. Have a jersey, stick to it, simples.

beagle

Juniors
For the sake of it... and because of course I have nothing better to do.

Different amount of jerseys in 2012
Storm 6
Manly, Cowboys, Tigers, Dragons 5
Broncos, Sharks, Eels, Panthers, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Warriors 4
Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans, Knights 3

I'll be picky. Eels had 5 different jerseys this year

Home, Away, Heritage, Luke Burt "farewell" (R25), Hindmarsh "farewell" (R26)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'll be picky. Eels had 5 different jerseys this year

Home, Away, Heritage, Luke Burt "farewell" (R25), Hindmarsh "farewell" (R26)
I got railed when doing these stats last time for counting the Dragons' ANZAC Day strip (home strip with little extra symbols) and Melbourne's away NZ strip (Shane Warne instead of Crown)... the two jerseys you mention are the home strip and away strip with some pictures on them tbh.

Not counting those two strips, the Eels had home, away, heritage and one other I can't quite remember. I think.

:crazy:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I got railed when doing these stats last time for counting the Dragons' ANZAC Day strip (home strip with little extra symbols) and Melbourne's away NZ strip (Shane Warne instead of Crown)... the two jerseys you mention are the home strip and away strip with some pictures on them tbh.

Not counting those two strips, the Eels had home, away, heritage and one other I can't quite remember. I think.

Did they have a WiL jersey this year?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
because they're all laughing at the fact us fans will buy their shithouse jersey designs and they're taking the piss seeing how far they can take it. that leeds premiers one will hopefully be where the buck stops....

Not me... I haven't bought anything in years...

I'm probably a bit older than most you blokes, and I dont feel like walking around with some shit jersey a child designed..

A classy simple design though I would wear...

gzerounian

Juniors
I have gathered all the storm jerseys used this year (thanks to google image)
Enjoy

oi45.tinypic.com/wjtbop.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach

That was me that protested counting our ANZAC day strip with the RSL logo and text as a separate jersey design.

I stand by it as if they count as different, you would count the grand final jerseys as being different for having the GF NRL logos on them. Also wasn't there a finals dogs jersey that said "brothers in arms" under the logo? Then you'd have to add two new jerseys to the dogs tally.

I appreciate the stats you keep, I find it interesting, but think its best to keep it to actual jersey designs and not logos/text/sponsors

some11

Referee
I have gathered all the storm jerseys used this year (thanks to google image)
Enjoy

wjtbop.jpg

beave

Coach
bloody oath. GAZF's version of the Crown logo incorporation is so much better, someone should forward it to the club so they can see what they could actually be (and the fans) wearing. God knows it would have to sell much more than the current version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts