What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%green

Juniors
The Raiders already have the busiest colour palette at 4 colours, don't need to add black (or a darker green) into the mix. The last black jersey was terrible.

2010_raid_away_jers_campo.jpg

I loved that jersey and the one that was actually meant to be used when they decided on a winner.

The 07 off field range on black, grey and green looked great as well.

That jersey should have been used more!!!

GAZF

First Grade
I loved that jersey and the one that was actually meant to be used when they decided on a winner.

The 07 off field range on black, grey and green looked great as well.

That jersey should have been used more!!!

We're never going to agree on this point, its come up 3-4 times now. I'm fine with black training gear and other merch by the way.

otori

Juniors
19176.jpg

Widnes have had a competition for their new jersey. I think it's a great design. Very simple.

innsaneink

Referee
Took me a little while to work out whos jersey that widnes one is.....dont like sponsors where club badge usually sits....badge over the heart

Very nice jumpers tho

GAZF

First Grade
Interesting design elements on that Widnes jersey. I like the narrow striping and the double pipe V's, probably not all in one jersey though.

beave

Coach
5 sponsors on the front????? Looks like shit, the core jersey itself is pretty decent though.

GAZF

First Grade
Thankfully the sponsors aren't huge and the integration is pretty good, especially on the sleeves. Notice the 2D barcode on the bottom?

Stinkler

Juniors
Wow, black pants for a cricket team. Going to be hell for them in their daytime matches...

T20 games are all played at night. The black won't be an issue.

Anyway, the New Zealand team have worn black uniforms in One Day games since they changed from those tan/brown/shit couloured uniforms!

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Actually, the Thunder should have an all grass green uniform. Grass green face paint as well.
Would make it bloody hard for the batsmen to locate where all the fielders are.

19176.jpg

Widnes have had a competition for their new jersey. I think it's a great design. Very simple.

Surprised no one here has commented on the number of sponsors on this? Four or five on the front is pretty much the norm in the UK these days. Personally I hate the new-ish Widnes badge with the stylised WV in the shape of a Viking ship. Just looks shite.

Nezzo

Juniors
Hey guys, first time poster.

Just wonderin, how do i upload a GIMP file picture to show everyone.

Thanks

Thanks

Apparently you need 20+ posts to put up images??

anyway, I always use the following method.

Right click on the pic that you want to post and copy the image URL

then type in
so it should look like this

[ img]http://dewsbury.rlstore.co.uk/~global/_cmsImages/14896.jpg[/img] BUT Without the space between [ and i

GAZF

First Grade

Thanks

You need to upload to imageshack or similar. You also need to have made 20 posts.

Personally I hate the new-ish Widnes badge with the stylised WV in the shape of a Viking ship. Just looks shite.

Agreed, this bloke just needed an update

0E188E15-F640-39D0-1B4DB72C6E11029B.gif

The current looks like a shipwreck.

GAZF

First Grade
worst thing about super league europe is that away jerseys dont even use club colours, they are shitniz.

Its a European thing that I hope never becomes an Australian thing. Seriously though, half the teams in the ESL are red/white, away shirts need differentiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts