What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

applesauce

Bench
I get the feeling that they would have confirmed a design already if they are changing.

Below is my reply. GAZF I will pass on they are your designs, not mine.

Thank you so much for your email and the effort you have gone to in designing the club, possible playing apparel kits for the future. We do appreciate feedback from our fans and also included questions in this year?s fan survey directly related to which jersey designs our fans liked more. At this stage, next year?s designs are already in production however we will be meeting in the coming weeks with our Nike designers to look at possible designs for 2014 season. I will keep your designs on file for future reference and thank you again for taking time out to send us your thoughts.

Kind regards
Vicki Ciocca
Brand & Partnerships Manager
NRMA Insurance Brisbane Broncos

GAZF

First Grade
I'd say the Broncos will stay in their current uniform for 2013 based on that. Good to see a club giving feedback, I gave this a shot about 5 years back to several clubs and didn't get one reply. Might be worth canvassing as I release designs.

LeagueNut

First Grade
It's upside down for some stupid reason, but according to Rebel Sport NZ this is the Warriors 2013 "training jersey".

67151_413266195395299_1685602788_n.jpg

mr wiggles

Juniors
Interesting...

There were a couple of jersey designs floating around that were supposably fake, maybe not?

There was this one, a u20's Terminator jersey, and I'm not sure what the other is for.

images

images

images

sheepbender

Juniors
Interesting...

There were a couple of jersey designs floating around that were supposably fake, maybe not?

There was this one, a u20's Terminator jersey, and I'm not sure what the other is for.

images

images

images

Lets hope this isnt the start of a trend, Im all for novel ideas for future jerseys, but those top 2 are getting a bit carried away..

Least we know what the Warriors Heritage Jersey looks like, I think most thought it would have appeared this season, but its good, I like it.. Duno what the pattern is though, whether its a watermark, members names or just a pattern.. Hope it doesnt ruin it..

Knightmare

Coach
The Warriors are like Penrith- they need to get their branding sorted and settled. There's nothing about their image that is readily identifiable...

Zigwaa

Bench
Hey GAZF have you done your new Tigers concepts yet? Wouldn't mind seeing for ideas for my local club strip for next season.

3rd would be a heritage jersey I'd reckon, they played Easts in the GF in 03 right? So ten years from the Warriors first GF appearance.

Nah that was 02 Easts and Warriors. So that doesn't make sense to have that heritage jersey next year.

Guess as it's only a trial jersey they can muck around with it with fire and flames and smoke and the rest of the crap that CCC think is "cool" but if any of the above made it onto the field for a comp game... Geez... that'll do me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.