What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepbender

Juniors
Horrible. The red and yellow jerseys have been great.

I wish people would explain their opinions.. Horrible is a big call. It's not, but it's not amazing.. What it is, is different to a lot of other clubs, which in my opinion makes for a good jersey.

I think the lines on the V could have thicker though. And yellow where the black is..

Perth Red

Post Whore
I don't like the dominance of the white. Previously the Dragons have used the mainly white jersey for away and had a predominantly red and yellow home jersey. As red and yellow is their main brand colour, and the colour of the Catalans region I think they should stick with it as their main colours.

I don't like the dominance of the white. Previously the Dragons have used the mainly white jersey for away and had a predominantly red and yellow home jersey. As red and yellow is their main brand colour, and the colour of the Catalans region I think they should stick with it as their main colours.

Other way around, the predominately white jersey is their home and the red and yellow is their away.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Little bit off topic, but I'd love the Knights to change their logo. Make it more modern.

GAZF

First Grade
I reckon the Knights logo is perfect as is. Very natural progression of the original logo. What they need to do is make the wordmark red when on a blue background, gets lost completely when left blue.

Storm 2012

Juniors
Hey, I'm new to this and I don't know if it's been posted or not, but raiders have got abode Hotels where the isc logo usually is. I would have the link, but this is my first post.

applesauce

Bench
00045275-leadimage.jpg

FFS this is getting beyond a joke. The AFL teams charge over $1mill in some cases for a patch only twice the size of that new sponsorship on the Raiders.

We have 4 more sponsors and bigger surface areas on our jerseys yet many clubs cant sign a $1mill+/year primary sponsorship.

The accumulation of sponsors actually devalues the sum of the parts.

Stinkler

Juniors
FFS this is getting beyond a joke. The AFL teams charge over $1mill in some cases for a patch only twice the size of that new sponsorship on the Raiders.

We have 4 more sponsors and bigger surface areas on our jerseys yet many clubs cant sign a $1mill+/year primary sponsorship.

The accumulation of sponsors actually devalues the sum of the parts.

That spot on the jerseys, IF it must be used for sponsorship, is the perfect place for the Premiership sponsor. (ie, where the Telstra logo would have been this year)

Perth Red

Post Whore
Other way around, the predominately white jersey is their home and the red and yellow is their away.

Think this was their home shirts 2006-2008 ?only more recent they moved to a white shirt. They'd be better off sticking with a red home shirt and yellow away imo. At least it stays with their badge/club colours.

catalans-dragons-home-rugby-shirt-2006-to-2008-s_2201_1.jpg

catalans-dragons-home-rugby-shirt-2007-s_1303_1_500x400.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts