What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special K

Coach
It's been mentioned on our forum we may get the jersey which we used in the trials against manly and is similar to the training jersey as one of our 3 jerseys next season.

gzerounian

Juniors
In an effort to convince myself that the new Parramatta jersey looks good, I have put it into some sort of context by adding the shorts and socks with it (assuming these are remaining the same)…looks ok I guess.

dzh7nn.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
They could revert to the leaping panther, but a more modernised, stylised version and without the circles behind it. Furthermore, Penrith need to decide once and for all on what their colours are going to be before they worry about their logo...

ShaneO85

Juniors
This one?
To Quote Gus "no, no, no, no, no" The sharks are so much better off with their classic designs.

Their best strip is the 2012 herritage jersey. i like the black reversal of the herritage jersey as well. simple, clean, distinctively cronulla.

The other two they should use imo are the retro v and i'd like to see a rework of the mid 90's reebok jersey. They can play with the colour order and shape of the v's/chevrons to get some variety.

Sharkstore jersey section says that the one above is only 2013 training. i tried posting the link but i'm too much of a noob :(

Frailty

First Grade
To Quote Gus "no, no, no, no, no" The sharks are so much better off with their classic designs.

Their best strip is the 2012 herritage jersey. i like the black reversal of the herritage jersey as well. simple, clean, distinctively cronulla.

The other two they should use imo are the retro v and i'd like to see a rework of the mid 90's reebok jersey. They can play with the colour order and shape of the v's/chevrons to get some variety.

Sharkstore jersey section says that the one above is only 2013 training. i tried posting the link but i'm too much of a noob :(

2012 Heritage is the 2013 Home Jersey
The Retro V is the 2013 Members' Jersey
Rumour is that the 2013 Heritage will be based on the 95-96 Reebok Jersey

Storm 2012

Juniors
The leaping panther needs to make a return, as for the sharks, they should stick with what they've got.

GAZF

First Grade

Agreed, the black and white switched gives better balance to the uniform.

deanjrobinson

Juniors
The Panther looks great, but I still don't like that word mark - especially 'scruffy' type face used for 'Penrith' - mostly because it reminds me of something I would have done using Microsoft WordArt about 15 years ago...

Interesting to see that they appear to have used the new NRL shield shape as the basis, I'm in the process of doing something similar with a Broncos 25th Anniversary concept.

mn_tibor

Juniors
Broncos training shirt, shows 25 year logo and updated NRMA Insurance branding:

00057609-Photo.jpg

from broncos.com.au

Last edited:
Jeep confirmed as new back of jersey (above the number) sponsor and Alfa Romeo to move from the front to the back of the shorts (keep in mind Jeep and Alfo Romero are both brands under the Fiat Chrysler group).

2013 Dragons apparel sponsors:

Front of Jersey (Main Sponsor): St George Bank
Sleeve Sponsor: Always
Top Rear of Jersey: Jeep
Bottom Rear of Jersey: Momentum
Front Shorts: Unconfirmed (McGuigan wines is expected)
Rear Shorts: Alfa Romero
Apparel Manufacturer: Reebok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts