What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
Not a jersey but looks awesome!!!

SYROC1351894397_1.jpg

flippikat

Bench
Why is the "NRL Gossip" page the source?

All images are from www.nrlstore.com.au.

And "Storm 2012" above is correct, home and away are same as last year, alternate is black (3rd clash kit).

There's also a heritage.

It's where I saw the image, admittedly looks like THEY took it from nrlstore
(original source via a fb page, to here!)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I actually like the H&A better than the 11/12 iterations (purely on the straight vee and the teardrop disappearing).

The alternate black one is not my favorite, but the only team I can see we'd need it against is Saints.

There's actually a blue away one as well, but the Facebook page that image was pulled from isn't known for accuracy.

HOME & AWAY
CANJER1352064975_1.jpg
CANJER1352066851_1.jpg

ALTERNATE & HERITAGE
CANJER1352067193_1.jpg
DOGJER1352067271_1.jpg

It looks like an increasing number of clubs are having third "clash strips" lately. NFI why.

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
Can someone with jersey skills fix the black dogs jersey by putting white piping outlining the blue vee?

Think it would look much better

LESStar58

Referee
Some Bulldogs designs for 2013 (Courtesy NRL Gossip facebook page):

9050_431883100192989_362160722_n.jpg

Looks like the mostly-blue 'away' is going to be replaced by a mostly BLACK away.. and the V looks to be straighter too.

Oh, and the CCC 'teardrop' collar is gone! :)

Oh dear. Black jersey looks truely awful but home jersey sans tear drop looks pretty good.

LESStar58

Referee
For any Melbourne based league fans, rugby fever are having their end of year clearance this weekend. 50% off everything.

Rex Terp

First Grade
Cant see the NRL logo looking too great on the Bulldogs black jersey, or any of the Dogs jerseys actually.

Prometheus

Juniors
Bulldogs fans need to petition the club to dump CCC. Those jerseys are beyond a joke. All the CCC-designed Bulldogs jerseys have been crap, except for the 2012 heritage one (mainly because the teardrop was barely noticeable on it).

Diesel

Referee
I think Canterbury of NZ is doing away with the teardrop, the Warriors don't have it anymore and are sponsored by them. A few of the NZ RU teams that have the more updated jerseys (say 2012) don't have the drop either

Trentosaurus

Juniors
I really wish CCC had got together with the Bulldogs back when they weren't completely shit at makings jerseys. They were easily my favourite manufacturer back in the day.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I really wish CCC had got together with the Bulldogs back when they weren't completely shit at makings jerseys. They were easily my favourite manufacturer back in the day.
They still make awesome jerseys, just no-one wants to wear traditional cotton jerseys anymore.

This is the Doggies 2012 training jersey. Compare that to their playing strip above...
978.jpg

Special K

Coach
I don't mind that Bulldogs black jersey.

The NRL green and gold logo stands out like dogs balls on every jersey though. Turrrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.