What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Panthers" font & styling is too reminiscent of the current outdated out IMO.

A little tweak and it'd look fantastic all round.

Avenger

Immortal
2013MensHomeJersey.jpg

Back of Jersey

The Dragons jersey is the best looking jersey in the comp. Period. Iconic, timeless yet modern. The traditional Roosters one is a close second.

Avenger

Immortal
In an effort to convince myself that the new Parramatta jersey looks good, I have put it into some sort of context by adding the shorts and socks with it (assuming these are remaining the same)?looks ok I guess.

dzh7nn.jpg

Thanks mate, I love it. Very modern. I'll be getting one.

Storm 2012

Juniors
Panthers logo is fantastic, red yellow and green look better than teal, and the dragons jersey one of the best, plain, simple, to the point.

Storm 2012

Juniors
It might just be me, but has anyone else noticed that the socceroos 2010 jersey looks a lot like the knights 2012 away jersey. I know they're made by two different manufacturers, but I never noticed it before

Edward

Juniors
The Dragons jersey is looking excellent with the new green logo. Now that '"Always" and "Jeep" are on there (with transparent backgrounds, not a large block stuck on) it looks really good.

Matty_C

Juniors
Not bad. But the jersey is red and white. I hvpave a better jersey blockade white and sky blue hahah.

Nah just playing. Looks like the drags are going sick to the tradition way, slowly but surely they will get there.

flippikat

Bench
Some Bulldogs designs for 2013 (Courtesy NRL Gossip facebook page):

9050_431883100192989_362160722_n.jpg

Looks like the mostly-blue 'away' is going to be replaced by a mostly BLACK away.. and the V looks to be straighter too.

Oh, and the CCC 'teardrop' collar is gone! :)

flippikat

Bench
In an effort to convince myself that the new Parramatta jersey looks good, I have put it into some sort of context by adding the shorts and socks with it (assuming these are remaining the same)?looks ok I guess.

dzh7nn.jpg

Hmm.. nice to see a new striped jersey without side-panels.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a trend - striped jerseys don't need side-panels!

fizman

Bench
Could someone please clarify the 1964 on the Penrith logo? They entered in 1967, same year as the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks.

Storm 2012

Juniors
According to zero tackle, the bulldogs away is the blue with white vs and the alternate is the black with blue vs

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why is the "NRL Gossip" page the source?

All images are from www.nrlstore.com.au.

And "Storm 2012" above is correct, home and away are same as last year, alternate is black (3rd clash kit).

There's also a heritage.

GAZF

First Grade
Awesome!

Looking at the colours it makes me wonder why the Panfas went with teal as their secondary instead of yellow... Black+yellow just works so well and no-one in the NRL has it.

I missed this when I checked this afternoon. Pretty good overall. That Panthers wordmark is terrible but he's done well to at least soften the impact of it.

The panther needs to be outlined where it crosses out of the shield and the inner white outline could go (clutter).

Couldn't see it getting used as their regular logo though. Without the yellow banner (after the 50 year celebrations) there's nothing going on at the bottom. I also don't see the Panther's as a shield team, would prefer a circle logo.

GAZF

First Grade
Some Bulldogs designs for 2013 (Courtesy NRL Gossip facebook page):

9050_431883100192989_362160722_n.jpg

Looks like the mostly-blue 'away' is going to be replaced by a mostly BLACK away.. and the V looks to be straighter too.

Oh, and the CCC 'teardrop' collar is gone! :)

Feel bad for Dogs fans, they stink. CCC has had no credibility since 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts