What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepbender

Juniors
A small glimpse of the Warriors heritage jersey with the new NRL logo on it.. also the awful fire training jersey features..

22714_424354680952211_1823669581_n.jpg

ShaneO85

Juniors
Hulls looks far superior to Widnes IMHO. Hull's is clean, simple, uncluttered as opposed to the arrows/chevrons pointing to the other mob's junk.
I think Widnes would have been better off without the additional v's/chevrons/arrows/whatever ya want to cal lthem.

Jeep confirmed as new back of jersey (above the number) sponsor and Alfa Romeo to move from the front to the back of the shorts (keep in mind Jeep and Alfo Romero are both brands under the Fiat Chrysler group).

2013 Dragons apparel sponsors:

Front of Jersey (Main Sponsor): St George Bank
Sleeve Sponsor: Always
Top Rear of Jersey: Jeep
Bottom Rear of Jersey: Momentum
Front Shorts: Unconfirmed (McGuigan wines is expected)
Rear Shorts: Alfa Romero
Apparel Manufacturer: Reebok

00057726-Photo.jpg

McGuigan confirmed to round out the Dragons sponsors.

Diesel

Referee
A small glimpse of the Warriors heritage jersey with the new NRL logo on it.. also the awful fire training jersey features..

22714_424354680952211_1823669581_n.jpg

Why did they not use that "heritage" jersey in 2012 as that was the jersey that took them to their first GF in 2002, they should've used it for a 10 year anniversary instead of 11 years later.

The NRL logo looks pretty bad on the Warriors and Saints jersey on these posts, ill reserve my full judgement til I see it in person but not really liking the corporate logo on the jerseys

Lambretta

First Grade
Dogs new home jersey with the standard V shape is an improvement on the elongated V they had last season

I like the Hull FC home jersey - classic look with clean lines.

Loyal Tyke

Juniors
Castleford awaiting their first ISC jersey - something like the Hull FC jersey design, but with amber being the main body colour and black and white in the V.
Not sure I like the gold on the Hull FC jerseys.

Panfas

Juniors
Hopefully they don't change it much from this.

753.jpg
Change the yellow to orange and you have a winner for the Wests Tigers. FMD its not that hard to have a jersey this good. Both the Tigers and Magpies had V style jerseys so this is almost the perfect blend.

parraparraparra

Juniors
Tigpies have the best chance to make a cool jersey, the merged clubs colours match well. But they consistently screw it up.

There latest training jerseys look like GWS.

Change the yellow to orange and you have a winner for the Wests Tigers. FMD its not that hard to have a jersey this good. Both the Tigers and Magpies had V style jerseys so this is almost the perfect blend.

Exactly and to make things worse, Cas' away shirt from the season just gone is the perfect away jersey for WT's.

New-Cas-Tigers-Away-Kit-2012.jpg

newman

First Grade
Castleford guernseys always look the goods. Simple, clean lines. Why is that so hard for just about every other club on the planet?

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Assuming that the top right jersey is the Under 20's one (the NRL team has had Lion Red as the shoulder sponsor for ages), does that mean the U20's comp is no longer sponsored by Toyota for 2013 or that Toyota is giving up the shoulder sponsorships?

381847_432460386801927_142367450_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts