What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Eagle

Juniors
Awww a second year of Manly butthurt!

This will be entertaining :lol:

LOL!!! Butthurt? bitch please i don't want him back,ive always thought he was a pea heart who had one good season and about 3 good games other than 2011

Cannot wait to see the fat pack melt in the late summer/early autumn and to see his pea heartedness's efforts next year

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
3772ce562e1a11e28df322000a1f9367_7.jpg

Still can't hear you over the butthurt.

On a serious note - see above, Bulldogs new 2013 jersey in the flesh. Source - Bulldogs merch manager on Twitter.

GAZF

First Grade
Looks like the Dogs have their best jersey since 1996, would be better minus the piping but at least its less intrusive compared to this year. The chest logos seem a bit cramped.

Clarke

Juniors
After looking at Tony Williams wearing the jersey I was about to say the jersey has too white one it, that the V is too short and the colour blue is the wrong colour. Then I saw Micheal Ennis in the jersey and I no longer think that. I wonder if the jersey Tony Williams is wearing is too small for him. The new NRL logo looks good on this jersey as well. I don't think the new logo has looked good on other club jerseys though.

Clarke

Juniors
I just saw the black alternate Bulldogs jersey. Looks horrible and is a terrible idea. When have the Bulldogs used black on the jersey before excluding shorts. I hope this jersey is only ever used in trials and never in a official NRL match.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Black was trialled with the Star Wars jersey. I have my reservations after seeing the illustrations, but I think it will look okay IRL.

Clarke

Juniors
I wonder if jerseys sale for 2013 will take a hit seeming as though we are changing the NRL logo on the jerseys to the NRL premiership jersey in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.