What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
f**king cracker. I've been going to get a Catalans jersey for about five years but haven't liked anything they've done in that time. I thought it was going to be another year of failure when I saw the home effort for 2013, but this one is a winner.

Warrington... Home is dredful. Away is OK.

A7s0SezCQAA-GFL.jpg

if the rabbitohs are so determined to have white in one of their jersey's why don't they use something like this? looks a thousand times better than the shit side panels

Rabbitohs have the best designed League jerseys around for mine. Don't know who they employ for the jersey and merchandise stuff but I wish the Warriors would poach them :(

flippikat

First Grade
sure it is a bit all over the place but at least it isn't a thousand different colours like some of the ESL jerseys have been of late

Yeah, the multi-coloured stuff is pretty nasty.. but only having the 2 colours just emphasises the harshness of the mess to my eyes.

flippikat

First Grade
Catalans Dragons new away jersey. Love it.

A7q7479CYAAW75b.jpg:large

I love this.

* There's a discernible repeating pattern to the stripes.

* The stripes feature a nice sandy colour that goes well with the red.

* The stripes aren't slanted or zagged - they are straight horizontal lines.

* Although it has a side-panel (something I dislike in jerseys - especially striped jerseys), the panel is relatively discreet.

All-in-all, something that's modern yet tasteful.. and quite unique.

The last jersey that fit that description was Penrith's 1991 jersey. Most new ideas since then have been leaps backwards.

gzerounian

Juniors
I agree…that jersey is awesome!
ISC seem to be doing more with Super League than with the NRL teams they supply.
The 1991 retro they did for the panthers is the best jersey they have done!

sheepbender

Juniors
Yea that Catalans away is pretty good, I wouldnt mind gettin one. I wish the NRL teams had a go at making interesting away jerseys..

Perth Red

Post Whore
The cats jersey is a good design but messes with the dragons branding and colours. SL teams tend to do that with their away jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts