What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Only diehard fans that pay close attention will really know that though. Average joe who buys merch doesn't know any better.

GAZF

First Grade
Finished these up tonight.

0_-WST_Logo-300x205.jpg

1_-WST_Pri-980x392.jpg

2_-WST_Sec-980x392.jpg

I wasn't entirely happy with the last set I did and have been thinking of how I can intergrate the two identities better. I'm sure it wont be as popular as my last set but it doesn't rely on recolouring a classic design. I really like the orange on black.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Personally i think the new logo looks good on the Dragons and Bulldogs jerseys, possibly because it is isolated within the white on the jersey, i'm not sure.

Lambretta

First Grade
AZ
For the love of God, just use these, and never change from them again.

NRL-WST-1-300x205.gif

NRL-WST-2-300x205.gif

Again, all credit to Gazf.

GAZ, I love your work - once again you've shown you should be the sole designer for the NRL

Now I have a challenge for you mate
In the NRL expansion forum, someone has come up with a bid for the Adelaide Pandas and I think the Pandas need a jersey design

Your task is to design a home jersey, away jersey and a pandas on heat round jersey (which will happen once every 30 years)

Please post jersey designs here and in this thread using link below

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=412111

If anyone else wants to get on board a panda without being charged with sexual deviancy, then get on board the Adelaide Panda - sexual harassment makes every Panda fan sad

Jersey sponsor to be South Park please :)

GAZF

First Grade
AZ

GAZ, I love your work - once again you've shown you should be the sole designer for the NRL

Now I have a challenge for you mate
In the NRL expansion forum, someone has come up with a bid for the Adelaide Pandas and I think the Pandas need a jersey design

Your task is to design a home jersey, away jersey and a pandas on heat round jersey (which will happen once every 30 years)

Please post jersey designs here and in this thread using link below

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=412111

If anyone else wants to get on board a panda without being charged with sexual deviancy, then get on board the Adelaide Panda - sexual harassment makes every Panda fan sad

Jersey sponsor to be South Park please :)

I swore I wouldn't do requests in the near future but that is mighty tempting.

LESStar58

Referee
Dunno if it's been mentioned earlier in the thread or if there's pictures but I've been cruisng the club sites and just read Pentrith will have Asics making their jerseys next year

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, was posted a few pages back. H&A remain the same while the pink jersey becomes a bit less fluorescent and gains some black piping and bits.

hrundi99

First Grade

0_-WST_Logo-300x205.jpg

1_-WST_Pri-980x392.jpg

2_-WST_Sec-980x392.jpg

I wasn't entirely happy with the last set I did and have been thinking of how I can intergrate the two identities better. I'm sure it wont be as popular as my last set but it doesn't rely on recolouring a classic design. I really like the orange on black.

They're nice looking jerseys but you've once again missed the boat on the facts of the JV, and that is that there is no way the logo would exist based on the Balmain and Wests logos.

Just use the existing logo or you're barking up the wrong tree.

Prometheus

Juniors

0_-WST_Logo-300x205.jpg

1_-WST_Pri-980x392.jpg

2_-WST_Sec-980x392.jpg

Interesting. No orange jersey to appease the old Balmain fans and with no white in the V of that black jersey, there is nothing to satisfy the old Magpies fans. Not what I expected.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Congrats where it's due. I was harsh on them (deservedly) after the GF but that Dogs jersey is fantastic. The best they've had in years and a huge improvement on the swirly t-shirt looking crap they had this year.

Prometheus

Juniors
The Bulldogs jersey definitely looks better in(on) person than it did in the concept pictures we had seen. But they've still f**ked around way too much with what should be a pretty simple design.

GAZF

First Grade
Any chance we could get the mock ups into their own thread? Seem to be more mockups than actual jerseys in this thread.

Good idea, needs to be more visible than in the Wet Canvas though.

They're nice looking jerseys but you've once again missed the boat on the facts of the JV, and that is that there is no way the logo would exist based on the Balmain and Wests logos.

Just use the existing logo or you're barking up the wrong tree.

Thankfully its a concept where politics aren't at play. I'd rather use a logo that the Tigers would never use over the current logo which is awful.

Interesting. No orange jersey to appease the old Balmain fans and with no white in the V of that black jersey, there is nothing to satisfy the old Magpies fans. Not what I expected.

That was the idea, neither jersey predominantly favours one side of the venture.

Look what arrived today...
2z3yq2c.jpg

Good, not great, certainly not awful.

Really like what GAZ has done with the WT's jerseys, my only comment is that the black one is a little too much Balmain looking.
Reckon that if you replaced the black vee with white in between the two orange vee's that would incorporate the two clubs better.

Status
Not open for further replies.