What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Junior Reps (Harold Matts & SG Ball) plus other news

Keenan

Juniors
I'll take your cupcake, stick it where the sun doesn't shine and dropkick you over the nearest goalpost.

Do you want to go the early crow like the Dazman - claiming this years title, as well as, next years.:lol:

Cocky shits, you Penny supporters.

It must have really hurt your egos when Parramatta took your side out in last year's prelim final.

Settle down M4E before you have a heart attack my friend...here's an early call for ya mate-you drop kicking me over the nearest goal post will never happen unless you would like to meet up & try it?

As for a prediction for next season...we'll just have to wait & see

Keenan

Juniors
I'll take your cupcake, stick it where the sun doesn't shine and dropkick you over the nearest goalpost.

Do you want to go the early crow like the Dazman - claiming this years title, as well as, next years.:lol:

Cocky shits, you Penny supporters.

It must have really hurt your egos when Parramatta took your side out in last year's prelim final.

This guy..MAGPIE4EVER wouldn't be a Parramatta groupie also?

Still stuck in the past,lol...There's always next year for your team champ...

Tucantango

Juniors
M4E,

Don't let Mr May get to you. At the end of the day you can't put brains in statues! And no wonder as it full Mrs May's cup-cakes!

magpie4ever

First Grade
Settle down M4E before you have a heart attack my friend...here's an early call for ya mate-you drop kicking me over the nearest goal post will never happen unless you would like to meet up & try it?

As for a prediction for next season...we'll just have to wait & see

Why not. Location, time and date, please Tyronne; woops Keenan.:lol:

Go to your room and study for your trial HSC, young man.:D

magpie4ever

First Grade
M4E,

Don't let Mr May get to you. At the end of the day you can't put brains in statues! And no wonder as it full Mrs May's cup-cakes!

I picked Kennan as Tyronne fairly early in his posts - doing a bit of self-promotion. Shows initative, if nothing else. He goes alright on the footy field, as well.:D

Keenan

Juniors
Was waiting on B2 to drop by,lol..
How about you & B2 come cheer on the Tigers on Saturday,we can have a few laughs & steak sandwiches my pals & if your still willing to thrown down then your more then welcome.

Here we go again with Tyrone again...leave the kid out of it cupcake brothers,he's resting up after been named the Man of the Match against the Dragons...lol
You didn't know? Geez I thought you 2 were the Apostles on junior footy?

Actually for picking on kids,lets meet up after the game PLEASE!

Keenan

Juniors
M4E,

This guys even recycling my catch phrases...lol

I might just recycle one of Fucantango's-'Roasting & Toasting'. I like that one!:cool:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Was waiting on B2 to drop by,lol..
How about you & B2 come cheer on the Tigers on Saturday,we can have a few laughs & steak sandwiches my pals & if your still willing to thrown down then your more then welcome.

Here we go again with Tyrone again...leave the kid out of it cupcake brothers,he's resting up after been named the Man of the Match against the Dragons...lol
You didn't know? Geez I thought you 2 were the Apostles on junior footy?

Actually for picking on kids,lets meet up after the game PLEASE!

Congratulations on you man of the match performance, Kennan. Just don't take yourself too serious, young man. Now into your room and start bloody well studying.;-)

Tucantango

Juniors
Keenan, maaaaaatttttteeeee! You have to stop living life through your son! And its still nice to see your trolling through my posts! Am I that far into your head? LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Lol @ Parra4Ever,cant wait to see you my friend.
Go Maggies!

Keenan, look for me in my Mark the Magpie uniform; oh that's right you will be on the field.

Anyway, good luck next weekend, Tyronne - over and out.

No more replies until you have finished your studying.

Keenan

Juniors
Cheers M4E,I will & bring your brother B2...looking fwd to catching up with you guys & thanks for the laughs.

Tucantango

Juniors
And to show there is no hard feelings I honestly think your boy is a shot for the utility spot on the bench for the U/18's. IMO it will be decided this weekend after his match up with Rhys Armstrong!

Make sure he eats his mums cupcakes! Better still the good ole 'weerbix''.

magpie4ever

First Grade
And to show there is no hard feelings I honestly think your boy is a shot for the utility spot on the bench for the U/18's. IMO it will be decided this weekend after his match up with Rhys Armstrong!

Shite, I thought it was Tyronne - it's his old man.

Keenan

Juniors

Looking fwd to seeing you my friend & even after all the name calling etc,I must say you & M4E are passionate about junior/senior footy...& that's a great thing!

Latest posts