What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Prometheus

Juniors
Population is too simple. Demographics would need to be examined before you can make an argument like that. Age ranges, socio-economic status, etc are all factors.

The Rabbits are just killing it.

Where were all these people pre-1999?

If that many people had been showing up to games before their re-admission to the competition, perhaps Souths wouldn't have been kicked out in the first place.

applesauce

Bench
Almost every club released is at the halfway point of their goal.. South are significantly ahead of the halfway point though and could end up with 28-30k.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Penrith's membership numbers will be through the roof this season, on the back of finishing strongly last season to finish wodden spoon runner up. The membership prices have been jacked up, we lost Gordon, released Lewis and Jennings all of whom were crowd favourites. Lots to look forward to for Penrith fans.

That'll bring the crowds back.......

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Penrith's membership numbers will be through the roof this season, on the back of finishing strongly last season to finish wodden spoon runner up. The membership prices have been jacked up, we lost Gordon, released Lewis and Jennings all of whom were crowd favourites. Lots to look forward to for Penrith fans.

That'll bring the crowds back.......

to what extent?

hopefully with the implimentation of the strategic plan and its membership goals we will see a detailed plan to promote and maximise memberships. sky high prices are not the way to go

Shire Panther

Juniors
to what extent?

hopefully with the implimentation of the strategic plan and its membership goals we will see a detailed plan to promote and maximise memberships. sky high prices are not the way to go
I had general entry membership last season and it cost $180 the same ticket this season is $250.

I'm 99.98% sure that all of the other membership categories have also increased but I don't have the figures atm.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I believe they have, but I also believe they're one of a few clubs who hadn't had a price increase in several years. There is an explanation.

(Whether or not you accept it is each to their own, I suppose lol)

hardbaby

Coach
You are a androtop Timmah

Couldn't care if he is (which he's not). Timmah is one of the most knowledgable guys in the forum and easily the most generous in his time and efforts. Stop projecting your homosexuality on others. Open the closet door, walk down that rainbow and give some quality head. But it won't be Timmah's

big country

Juniors
Couldn't care if he is (which he's not). Timmah is one of the most knowledgable guys in the forum and easily the most generous in his time and efforts. Stop projecting your homosexuality on others. Open the closet door, walk down that rainbow and give some quality head. But it won't be Timmah's

well if he's not gay he certainly doesnt like women either cos he spends way too much time here than doing some fast action shoom shumming with very pretty girls no? :cool:

Panfas

Juniors
I had general entry membership last season and it cost $180 the same ticket this season is $250.

I'm 99.98% sure that all of the other membership categories have also increased but I don't have the figures atm.
This is just plain wrong

A general admission ticket in 2012 was $180. In 2013 it will be $150. See HERE

If you are referring to the blackhole seating, they have changed some of it from Cat-3 (GA) to Cat-2 reserved. That is why some of those prices went up

Shire Panther

Juniors
This is just plain wrong

A general admission ticket in 2012 was $180. In 2013 it will be $150. See HERE

If you are referring to the blackhole seating, they have changed some of it from Cat-3 (GA) to Cat-2 reserved. That is why some of those prices went up
Black Hole General entry same thing I hardly even sat in the black hole as the few games I made it to last year I was usually with opposition supporters and we sat general entry.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
I made it to last year I was usually with opposition supporters and we sat general entry.

They are clearly hoping to get enough d!ckheads like me that will still get it no matter how sh!t we are. They want crowds Roberts needs to be our fullback & Jennings jr replaces Michael. Give us some sort of spark

Wait until see the other increases eg. Beer up 50c. I only really have the BBQ anyway. Paceway is the place to drink before. On your way from the station or park near Coles.

Last edited:

hardbaby

Coach
Dragons are 15% up on the corresponding time last year. Good to see considering the speculation over how well they will go this season. Membership should be solid regardless of where you may finish in any given year. That's what membership is all about. Can't stand fair weather supporters.

Latest posts