What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

H.H

Juniors
A number of clubs seem to have run out of momentum this season. Doggies, tigers especially. God knows how poorly Penrith, gold coast, manly and warriors are doing since they haven't bothered to release any figures yet

Any update on the chooks?

Heard we were over 6k about 2 weeks ago but the updates have been atrocious from them this year. Any idea on the latest?

Not unespected....Backlash from last years crap....many said they werent re-newing

Yeah...everywhere I went last year people at parties, work, footy matches, even talkback radio...if they were a Tigers supporter, they were adamant they weren't renewing in 2013.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Is it only the 2012 crap and Mr Sheens keeping the numbers down though?

Money is tight and maybe even moreso in some of the low socio economic areas. Maybe fans just can't afford a membership.

Just askin'.

Money is tight and maybe even moreso in some of the low socio economic areas. Maybe fans just can't afford a membership.

Just askin'.

Those are the magic words.

People haven't got the coin.

Even look at the cricket this summer. Crowds down-ish. I usually go to the 1st and 3rd days of SCG test, an ODI and go to the Big Bash (membership). Only did the 20-20 membership and Day 1 of Test as all I could afford, what with everything else AND having to renew NRL membership (which went up slightly again!).

Canard

Immortal
Those are the magic words.

People haven't got the coin.

Even look at the cricket this summer. Crowds down-ish. I usually go to the 1st and 3rd days of SCG test, an ODI and go to the Big Bash (membership). Only did the 20-20 membership and Day 1 of Test as all I could afford, what with everything else AND having to renew NRL membership (which went up slightly again!).

That's more related to the poor drawing opposition though.

Next summer will be gang busters and there is a chance our economy will be worse.

It would be like Australia playing PNG in league, some interest but not must see stuff.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I cant believe last years wooden spooners Parramatta
are ahead of last years Minor Premiers the Bulldogs

:sarcasm:

WTF ?

well done Parra fans
& what the hell is going on Dogs fans ? :eek:

gronkathon

First Grade
Well from my own experience the run into a Grand Final eats up a hell of a lot of your discretionary spending buffer, especially if you attend all the finals and buy a lot of merch.

Takes families longer to have the money to outlay for a season ticket

Perth Red

Post Whore

Just askin'.

Is there some unique financial crash relating to certain clubs fans? Seems Dragons, sth's etc fans aren't being affected by any financial situation.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Doesn't matter. Be nice to have more members, but our fans turn up at games anyhow, plus I'm sure they will pick up, cause there would be heaps like me who haven't yet bought the membership but are intending to.

Latest posts