What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

tumbidragon

First Grade
Lose the Mudgee Dragons in your Sig and you might end up as STI's coach in 2014?
stve.jpg

Now why you go and bring steve 'pull your pants down' price to tears :x

KiamaSaint

Coach
If he's a Souths member it's because he bought a membership.

I'm sick of trolls shitting on membership numbers of other clubs. How cynical and shortsighted can some of you morons be. The more members the better, I want every club to have 20k. Every time I see other teams post up good numbers I'm HAPPY for them. I don't look for reasons to complain because membership growth is good for the entire NRL.

You're right, if teams want to inflate their numbers, good on them, it's not my place to criticise.

Last edited:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
My brothers Tigpies membership finally came in the mail today after a few weeks of stuffing around and sending everything to the wrong address, the dopes sent him 2 of everything including memberships passes.

Cheers bro for the Free Tigpies membership for the year ;-)

BunniesMan

Immortal
I went to the Souths final against the Raiders this year and the Souths final against the dogs and the vitriol thrown towards Easts was amazing. They attacked our toyota cup more than they cheered their own team. Ridiculous. If they saw me I'm sure they would've thrown comments my way, lucky I was surrounded by neutrals.

On-topic: I have my membership. Bunniesman doesn't.
This year I got my bronze member pack which I got for having 3 consecutive years of membership. So stick that up your arse.

I went to the Souths final against the Raiders this year and the Souths final against the dogs and the vitriol thrown towards Easts was amazing. They attacked our toyota cup more than they cheered their own team. Ridiculous. If they saw me I'm sure they would've thrown comments my way, lucky I was surrounded by neutrals.

On-topic: I have my membership. Bunniesman doesn't.

Off-topic: I've been taking a Roosters mate to ALL Souffs vs Easts games at ANZ since 2006, and he's never copped it once, the odd jibe, but nothing crap even from all the Souths members in the members area. That said, I do the same for Saints, Tigers, Parramatta and Bulldogs and no one cops anything. Always have a beer afterwards, win or lose.

Pisses me off when people treat other teams fans like s#it.

So as a Souths member and fan, I apologise for the in-bred farkwits who act as complete c***s to any other team's fans.

On-topic, I can vouch for 9 memberships that I paid for out of the 19,988 currently posted on SSFC website :D None live in Perth.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Off-topic: I've been taking a Roosters mate to ALL Souffs vs Easts games at ANZ since 2006, and he's never copped it once, the odd jibe, but nothing crap even from all the Souths members in the members area. That said, I do the same for Saints, Tigers, Parramatta and Bulldogs and no one cops anything. Always have a beer afterwards, win or lose.

So as a Souths member and fan, I apologise for the in-bred farkwits who act as complete c***s to any other team's fans.

On-topic, I can vouch for 9 memberships that I paid for out of the 19,988 currently posted on SSFC website :D None live in Perth.
Hear, Hear! Great post good sir :D

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Sorry mate but STH = crowd figures isn't something to brag about.

Crowd figures should always be EXCEEDING season ticket holder numbers. The aim should be to get all bums on seats - then add to the crowd and expose NEW people to the club/game.

:lol: @ targeting the Dragons figures because they dare count 6 game memberships... how is it their fault they have two grounds in two regions? f**king good on them for expanding their base.

Timmah, we know that StMerge fans own this site, but you don't need to stick your head in that deep.

Lambretta

First Grade

Thanks mate - by and large, most fans of opposing teams are decent folk who stop and have a beer with you and shoot the breeze. It's one of the great things about going to Rugby League games and why I prefer to attend games than watch at home on TV

I was chatting to a lovely couple before the Souths game at the SFS last season - they were truly great people. Passionate about their team, but they didn't give us any grief and they wished us well etc.

The same can't be said for all, but the morons are in the minority so its not bad - merely noticeable when they are idiots.

Latest posts