What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Panther_Daz

Staff member
A couple of initiatives from Penrith today.

Launching the Panthers Super Sunday Flexi 4 Membership
Monday 18 February 2013 9:24 AM

The Panthers are thrilled to announce a brand new membership for all you fans who just can't get enough of your Sunday footy here at Centrebet Stadium!
This is the best option yet for those who want to cater their membership to their lifestyle. Simply choose 4 out of the 6 home games currently allocated to the Panthers at Centrebet Stadium, including:
-Panthers v Raiders at 2pm Sunday March 10
-Panthers v Rabbitohs at 3pm Sunday March 24
-Panthers v Titans at 3pm Sunday March 31
-Panthers v Storm at 6:30pm Sunday May 12
-Panthers v Wests Tigers at 3pm Sunday June 9
-Panthers v Knights at 2pm Sunday July 21
Seating is available in either the Grandstand, Terrace or General Admission areas.
For all enquiries, you'll need to come and see the Membership Team at Panthers Reception in the foyer of the Leagues Club on Mulgoa Rd, or give us a call on 4720 5575. **Please note, online ticketing is not available at this point in time**

www.penrithpanthers.com.au/ne...mbership/68524

Introducing Timmy's Penrith Junior Rugby League Membership
Monday 18 February 2013 9:41 AM

The Panthers are dedicated to celebrating junior rugby league in the Penrith area, and we want to reward our stars of the future with the chance to win a great prize, simply by becoming a Timmy's member.

For just $25, you'll become a Timmy's Penrith JRL Member, and receive the following:

-2 x adult General Admission tickets to a home game at Centrebet Stadium of your choice
-A 2013 ASICS beanie, Members' sticker, lanyard, season ticket, merchandise discount vouchers, 2013 Panthers NRL team poster, and pre-sales for NRL 2013 finals series.
-Timmy's members are also eligible to enter our ABCOE competition. Simply spend $10 in-store at ABCOE Penrith and you'll go into the draw to win a weekly prize of $500, or $300 cash.

The main drawcard is this amazing prize. Courtesy of Channel 9 and The Footy Show, the Penrith District JRL club which signs the most players as Timmy's members** will win a coaching session at ANZ Stadium with the Footy Show panel, for all their registered players. The vision of this session will be shown on an episode of The Footy Show.

To become a Timmy's member, ask your club secretary for an application form, or go online at penrith.leaguenet.com.au. For all enquiries, phone the Panthers Membership Team on 4720 5575.

This is a great opportunity, so make sure you don't miss out!

**Most players calculated as a percentage of total club players

www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news-display/...gue-Membership/68526

forby

Juniors
If Souths are at say 22k and they average membership costs say $250

There Membership revenue would be over $5m, more than nrl grant already

That would be the case if they had 22k season ticket members. They probably have 8 - 10k season ticket members with the rest being restricted games members, non-ticketed, out of town and pets!

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Thought it was pretty obvious the membership battles were replaced by the Stake Your Claim map.

I like it a lot more tbh, Sharkes fans tying up the Shire should mean more than beating the Gold Coast/Easts/Manly in a tally imo.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Thought it was pretty obvious the membership battles were replaced by the Stake Your Claim map.

I like it a lot more tbh, Sharkes fans tying up the Shire should mean more than beating the Gold Coast/Easts/Manly in a tally imo.
I don't believe it's obvious at all mate. I only came across it through this thread. I found no mention of it on the NRL websites home page, or my team?s website, which is poor promotion from both. If it is to succeed the membership battle campaign, then they need to promote it by advertising it a hell of a lot better. I'm with you in liking "stake your claim" though.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Noticed all the bunnies badges on the map, so I went and visited their site. Surprise, surprise they have "stake your claim" advertised on their home page. Great work as usual regarding advertising membership strats within souths. Is the stake your claim a social media thing, or a concerted NRL membership growth push? Beacause at the moment their doesn't seem to be much cohesion between the NRL and the clubs as a whole...

juro

Bench
Lots of Souths logos on the map, but if you dig deeper you see most suburbs only have 1 or 2 members. Only 1071 Souths on the map for all of Australia, and they're the ones who have been active. Likewise, only 18 Warriors members in New Zealand.

Until the vast majority of members from all clubs "claim their territory", it is meaningless.

applesauce

Bench
Lots of Souths logos on the map, but if you dig deeper you see most suburbs only have 1 or 2 members. Only 1071 Souths on the map for all of Australia, and they're the ones who have been active. Likewise, only 18 Warriors members in New Zealand.

Until the vast majority of members from all clubs "claim their territory", it is meaningless.

It isn't a research tool but an engagement tool for fans.

It is not pointless as it helps fans become more tribal about their club. It's a great original initiative and more thoughtful than anything the previous administration came up with.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
FYI.

They don't verify your membership number on the map

Just pick your club and enter eg 123467, it's not looked up against a db

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
FYI.

They don't verify your membership number on the map

Just pick your club and enter eg 123467, it's not looked up against a db

Someone must audit it though as Souths and Penrith were both high 20's/low 30's for Merrylands but now the Souths count is under 10 & Penrith has stayed the same.

Raiderdave

First Grade
My god Brisbane fans suck.

Brisbane & surprise surprise .... Manly:roll:

lowest % uptakes from last year ..

Broncos need to do a lot better
& Manly's numbers .. for a club that won the comp the year before last & were prelim finalists last year

are pathetic .... simply .. pathetic [-(

applesauce

Bench
Visual representation of current membership numbers (from NRL.com)

membership_ladder_18022013.jpg

juro

Bench
It isn't a research tool but an engagement tool for fans.

It is not pointless as it helps fans become more tribal about their club. It's a great original initiative and more thoughtful than anything the previous administration came up with.
If <5% of members do it, it is hardly engaging the fans, so it is pointless.

Latest posts