What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Start work at 8:30am be up at 7am, work all day finish at 5pm, wait around 2.5hrs until kickoff, watch the game, get in bed by 10:30/11pm....

Your right more people should want to do this. :sarcasm:

There's more than one solicitor working on, say, Eagle Street, who would be ecstatic to have this work life balance.

H.H

Juniors
Anyone got a chooks update?

They were powering the last couple of weeks, but have gone quiet.

Valheru

Coach
That figure has been on the site for at least 24 hours. I assume it has increased but they have failed to change the tally

H.H

Juniors
That figure has been on the site for at least 24 hours. I assume it has increased but they have failed to change the tally
Correct, that number has actually been known since Monday.

Wouldn't mind an update from the club heading into tonight.

LJC

Juniors
oh wot rot

you have 12 opportunities to see your club at home with about 10 of them locked in to set dates, months in advance & across all 4 days Fri to Mon
( exception the broncos)

if people can't find 3 home games out of that lot to buy a non ticketed membership to , then they aren't trying hard enough.
In fact they aren't trying at all.

You may think its "rot" but I'm sure Monday nite, Sunday nite and Thursday nites are less appealing to people whom have to work the next day, especially families with school kids!

If you dont think thats a real factor, you are on another planet!

I know of people whom have not signed up for memberships because of weeknight game allocations.

The timeslots that are prior to a working day are an impost to many fans and if you cant work that out then you are deluded!

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Updated for the latest figures from the tele. 176,634 to 185,093 in the last 7 days.

NRL_zpse2a4fcd7.jpg

are you able to do one last update before kick off tonight? I know memberships will still grow over the next 6 months but it would be a good point of measure for the future.

again love your work on this.

Latest posts