What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Big Sam

First Grade
I don't get how this is supposed to reflect badly on us. In fact, I think we should be congratulated for having over 25% of our membership base coming from those under 18. We've clearly done a good job at specifically tailoring our packages and developing a sound social media platform to attract young supporters.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
We know that the majority of the trolls are doll bludger Labor supporters. No surprise, just leeches on society. Losers like Vik who clearly live on their mothers couch missed the following:

Souths' income from membership is $3.7 million a year, compared to $350,000 some years ago.

Prometheus

Juniors
I don't get how this is supposed to reflect badly on us. In fact, I think we should be congratulated for having over 25% of our membership base coming from those under 18. We've clearly done a good job at specifically tailoring our packages and developing a sound social media platform to attract young supporters.

Yeah.... not to mention all those pets!

H.H

Juniors
I saw a decent sized line up at the Roosters membership tent outside the ground last night.

Interested to see our numbers now to see how many were sold in the lead up to yesterday's game.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I saw a decent sized line up at the Roosters membership tent outside the ground last night.

Interested to see our numbers now to see how many were sold in the lead up to yesterday's game.

I'm assuming that wa before the game.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
thanks slm9

numbers were concerning earlier in the off season and it's a shame that the "membership battles" weren't done but they have shot up in the past few weeks.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs at 14,808. Can see that smashing through 15k soon.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Dragons have just announced a 'rolling payment plan' which should help a lot of people (especially families) who struggle to front a lump sum of cash. I know there are a few other clubs that do the same. It's a proactive move in regards to growing and retaining members :)

With seven days to go until the Dragons’ first home game against the Brisbane Broncos at WIN Stadium, Wollongong, we’re counting down with all the great reasons to become a Red V Member and “March With Us” in 2013.
With the new Red V Payment Plan, joining the greatest membership base in the league has never been so affordable!
In 2013, your Red V Membership renewal or upgrade is even easier and more affordable, with our brand new Rolling Red V Payment Plan.
This payment option allows you to pay for your package over 12 equal monthly instalments with only a small establishment fee of $5 required at set up.
And the best part is that renewals moving forward will be effortless, with your Red V Membership automatically renewed each season and paid monthly – that means less paperwork and no chance of forgetting!
Take advantage of the Rolling Red V Payment Plan by selecting this payment option when you purchase or renew your Red V Membership for 2013 and start enjoying the flexibility of monthly direct debit payments!
http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/7--Payment-Plan/69478

P.s. Dragons@ 17,912

Evenflow

Bench
Broncos & Storm are big disappointments.

How about we wait until the membership cut off before we make final judgements. To put it into a bit of perspective the Storm are actually 30% up on membership numbers at this time as opposed to the same time last year.

I've always been confident that we'll beat last years total and reach the 15k target the club has set and given we have plenty of time to get there I've little doubt we will. If we have an increase I'm sure it still won't be enough for some :eek:

Edit: Also the clubs membership revenue up until late February matched the entire 2012 figure with members upgrading categories so there's also no doubt they'll surpass that and make much more money by the time the window closes. Given that i don't think the Storm would be anywhere near as dissapointed as what you are.....

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Dragons have just announced a 'rolling payment plan' which should help a lot of people (especially families) who struggle to front a lump sum of cash. I know there are a few other clubs that do the same. It's a proactive move in regards to growing and retaining members :)

http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/7--Payment-Plan/69478

P.s. Dragons@ 17,912

Yeah, Wests Tigers have had this as an option for several years now.
Good to see that other clubs also do it.

slm9

Juniors
Updated for the latest figures from the tele.

22 Feb - 176,634
1 March - 185,093
8 March – 192,929

NRL_zpsa43948f7.jpg

taipan

Referee
And that dope Rebecca Wilson in saturday's Telegraph,noted"The sydney Roosters have the lowest membership in the NRL with only 5,000 signed up to the club."

Does that excuse for a journo have any idea about doing a bit of up to date research ,instead of geneflucting as usual towards the Swans and their members.11,200 plus members in actual fact, suggest she must do her journalistic work in the local bar.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
We were at around 5,800 yesterday.

There was a few people lining up for memberships at the Fan Day after the match apparently.

Confident we will end up around 6,500-7,000.