What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

yobbo84

Coach
Easily more Roosters supporters there last Thursday. Probably 65-35 Roosters I reckon. Most of them just to see SBW, no doubt.

ouwet

Bench
Yeh the Souths turnout was actually pretty average for a round 1 game, they had really good support in the corner with about 3 or 4 bays but the rest of the crowd was definitely dominated by Roosters supporters with some Souths fans scattered around.

I would have said we had the majority quite comfortably. Surprised some people saw it the other way.

It was obvious on TV the majority of the crowd were Roosters...

Well done Roosters supporters...

Von

Juniors
Appreciate your honesty yobbo.
I wasn't there, but on TV, it did look like 60-40 Roosters fans.

Expect retractions from Fiddy, BunniesMan & Rebecca Wilson in the not to distant future....

BunniesMan

Immortal
It was obvious that the clear majority were Souths fans. So much of the central areas where Roosters members should have been had red and green there. Easily 60% Souths.

Fiddy

Juniors
You are only the 2nd person to make this claim. The other was Bunniesman, think about that.

Ah ok. I did notice lot more roosters supports in casual clothes as opposed to jerseys and what not. The souths fans i was sitting amongst were the typical stereotype portrayed on this forum ... which was sad.

Lambretta

First Grade
Certainly not a majority Souths crowd. Scum fans did well.

You have a Golden Dawn logo (a far right Neo Nazi party) as your signature and avatar and you call us scum?

That's not the pot calling the kettle black, it's the pot calling the sun black

Lambretta

First Grade
I got a response from Rebecca Wilson

"As of last Thursday, they had 5600 paid members. The figure came from the CEO of the SCG trust."

My response to her

Ms Wilson

Thank you for getting back to me - I believe you might be getting confused between Sydney Roosters members and SCG Trust members
The Sydney Roosters club has more than 11,000 members for the 2013 season

The SCG Trust has no direct affilliation with the Sydney Roosters - however many of their members are Roosters supporters as they have a large representation in the Eastern Suburbs
So you could probably ADD most of the 5,000 SCG Trust members to the Sydney Roosters Football Club members tally of over 11,000 to bring our membership tally closer to 15,000

I have contacted the Sydney Roosters membership team to confirm the information I have provided to you to be accurate in regards to Roosters membership numbers.
You might have done the Roosters the same courtesy before running the article last weekend

[SIZE=+0]The Sydney Roosters can be contacted on 02 8063 3800 if you need to verify any of this information[/SIZE]

Kind regards

Frailty

First Grade

"As of last Thursday, they had 5600 paid members. The figure came from the CEO of the SCG trust."

My response to her

Ms Wilson

Thank you for getting back to me - I believe you might be getting confused between Sydney Roosters members and SCG Trust members

The SCG Trust has no direct affilliation with the Sydney Roosters - however many of their members are Roosters supporters as they have a large representation in the Eastern Suburbs
So you could probably ADD most of the 5,000 SCG Trust members to the Sydney Roosters Football Club members tally of over 11,000 to bring our membership tally closer to 15,000

I have contacted the Sydney Roosters membership team to confirm the information I have provided to you to be accurate in regards to Roosters membership numbers.
You might have done the Roosters the same courtesy before running the article last weekend

[SIZE=+0]The Sydney Roosters can be contacted on 02 8063 3800 if you need to verify any of this information[/SIZE]

Kind regards

f**k me... I should become a journalist, and then I can ask the CEO of Stadium Australia Group how many members they have and then apply that same figure to Bulldogs, Souths, and Tigers.

My response to her

Ms Wilson

Kind regards

Man, that's far too polite for that bitch. That's not the Lambretta I know. What have you done with him?

slm9

Juniors

My response to her

Ms Wilson

Kind regards

You could of also got her to check the source from her very own paper that quoted over 11,000 only a few days later.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
You have a Golden Dawn logo (a far right Neo Nazi party) as your signature and avatar and you call us scum?

That's not the pot calling the kettle black, it's the pot calling the sun black

Clearly you don't know the first thing about Golden Dawn - other than that which the Jew media spoon feeds you.

Lambretta

First Grade
Clearly you don't know the first thing about Golden Dawn - other than that which the Jew media spoon feeds you.

Well, you've managed to explain that well

Even Wikipedia classifies them as extreme far right

Their logo is pure symbolism of Nazism and the party themselves, whilst denying they're Neo Nazi have admitted they admire what the Nazi's achieved. Hhmm.

I like how their supporters fight in the street with Anarchists. That doesn't remind me of anything........ They're affilliated with the National Front parties of Europe. Whilst not "Nazi's" - they are deeply racist. Tomayto, tomato mate.