What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Lambretta

First Grade
Clearly you don't know the first thing about Golden Dawn - other than that which the Jew media spoon feeds you.

PS - My family is Jewish - keep up the anti Jew insults. They really do impress me and make me far more inclined to listen to your point of view :sarcasm:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Nothing more need be said. Our liberal/left western Jew media are never going to report truthfully on a far right party. I didn't think it was that complicated that it needed further explanation.

What's this jew media I keep hearing about?

I can only assume it means something like this.

140_zps25505411.jpg

juro

Bench
f**k me... I should become a journalist, and then I can ask the CEO of Stadium Australia Group how many members they have and then apply that same figure to Bulldogs, Souths, and Tigers.
You're putting the other journalists to shame if you include the Tigers in that group. They haven't played home games at Homebush for a few years now...

Von

Juniors
I got a response from Rebecca Wilson

"As of last Thursday, they had 5600 paid members. The figure came from the CEO of the SCG trust."

My response to her

Ms Wilson

Thank you for getting back to me - I believe you might be getting confused between Sydney Roosters members and SCG Trust members
The Sydney Roosters club has more than 11,000 members for the 2013 season

The SCG Trust has no direct affilliation with the Sydney Roosters - however many of their members are Roosters supporters as they have a large representation in the Eastern Suburbs
So you could probably ADD most of the 5,000 SCG Trust members to the Sydney Roosters Football Club members tally of over 11,000 to bring our membership tally closer to 15,000

I have contacted the Sydney Roosters membership team to confirm the information I have provided to you to be accurate in regards to Roosters membership numbers.
You might have done the Roosters the same courtesy before running the article last weekend

[SIZE=+0]The Sydney Roosters can be contacted on 02 8063 3800 if you need to verify any of this information[/SIZE]

Kind regards
WELL DONE Lamb for sending it to her.
Will we see a retraction on Sunday?? Don't hold your breath!

You could of also got her to check the source from her very own paper that quoted over 11,000 only a few days later.
Absolutely correct!

Don't waste your breath. You can't reason with the unreasonable.
True...does seem a bit strange though, someone with such views going for Souths...a club that proudly supports the Aboriginal community and prides itself on supporting the down trodden?

Good on you Lambretta, put that useless cow in her place.
+100

Souths at 23,288 according to official website.

Hopefully we get a few more sign up on Monday...

Good job Souffs.

Frailty

First Grade
You're putting the other journalists to shame if you include the Tigers in that group. They haven't played home games at Homebush for a few years now...

Hahaha... f**k me, was meant to say Parra...

My mind was elsewhere.

Either way, did she ask the SCG Trust how many Tigers members there are?