What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

pHyR3

Juniors
Broncos @ 17,649

nice, that's a solid improvement.

what's the mood like up on the wrong side of the tweed?

for us tigers, it's cautiously positive. i think a lot of people thought it'd be an instant fix in 2013 and were burned, so we are thinking we'll improve a decent amount but not getting too hyped up about some top 4 finish. Top 10 or top 12 seems to be most people's goals.

cleary89

Coach
Had channel 9 on this morning for the tour down under highlights. At least one ad every ad break for the world club challenge. I reckon I saw it at least 10 times today. Plus once now during the block. Had 1 or 2 of that membership ad too.

Card Shark

Immortal
Had channel 9 on this morning for the tour down under highlights. At least one ad every ad break for the world club challenge. I reckon I saw it at least 10 times today..

Is that an NRL ad or a promo for Ch 9, who may be showing the game?

If it is the NRL, they should be showing the membership ad more often.

Canard

Immortal
Amazing whilst at the G last Fri night, there was quite a few adds on the TV screens for the WCC.

RWB

Bench
With one month to round now most clubs should start coming home with a wet sail. Time to start upping the marketing spend and promotional campaigns.

RWB

Bench
They should have kept their $99 GA season pass, numbers would have increased dramatically i reckon.

That was the best deal in all NRL memberships last year

Gotta wonder what kind of profit they were making on a $99 membership though, it definitely will have an impact.

H.H

Juniors
They should have kept their $99 GA season pass, numbers would have increased dramatically i reckon.

That was the best deal in all NRL memberships last year
Yeah, been a bit of talk about that among fellow Roosters I know.

To me, $99 was ridiculously good value and way unders on what you should expect to pay.

Couldn't last and $150 is still very reasonable...$12.50 a game.

Funny thing is were double last year's total at Christmas, but have just slowed to a trickle since. Can't work it out.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Not sure how clubs work out a gross profit on a GA members ticket...

Most of the costs of hosting a game are "sunk" costs, so it costs basically zero dollars more to have a crowd of 20000 v say 18000

same amount of security guards, caterers, general staff, ground rental fees etc...

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Not sure how clubs work out a gross profit on a GA members ticket...

Most of the costs of hosting a game are "sunk" costs, so it costs basically zero dollars more to have a crowd of 20000 v say 18000

same amount of security guards, caterers, general staff, ground rental fees etc...

Thats not the only thing you need to think about...

When youre considering changing the cost of tickets, you have to think about it all the way across the board (not just the 2000 difference between 18000 crowd and a 20000 crowd).

Its just economics; if they can get 18000 sales at $150 a ticket compared to 20000 sales at $100, in terms of profits the smaller crowd is still better.

RWB

Bench
Heaps of bunnies merchandise in coogee

Where do easts get their members from??

Largely the Eastern Suburbs

ewr2.jpg

Latest posts