What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Sorry to interrupt.
Saints 14,401

Yeh, what the hell are you doing putting membership numbers here?!! this is the 2014 Members thread.

Wait....

Yes, apologies for hijacking the thread, but remember, at least this didnt devolve into a bitchfight. I think we can all me thankful for that.

RWB

Bench
Roosters need to strike a deal with Le Coq again.

It's a match made in heaven.

pHyR3

Juniors
5300 tigers

lets rip up the 9s and well see that well past 6500 or even 7000 within a week. :D

beave

Coach
NQ over 10k now, was in the members email this arvo, something more official will be out tomorrow apparently. Hopefully we get up somewhere near 15k this year. 20k should be the goal for us.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
If a tree falls in the woods and no-one hears it, does a hipster buy its album?

You shouldnt shit on hipsters, they are the reason jerseys now look like this...

00056840-image.jpg

...and this...

16960-canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-2014-mens-home-jersey-740.jpg

...And no longer like this...

3866-gold-coast-titans-2013-ladies-home-jersey-740.jpg

...or god help us...

wt2006.jpg

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Hope the jubilation surrounding this victory helps a surge in membership sales in North Queensland.

beave

Coach
Same. Shows everyone we dont need to play a flashy brand to win. Some grit and pure heart won that comp, there's no way they should have beaten the warriors on paper but goes to show, turn up and give it all anything can happen.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Id like to think it would give a boost to a few teams.

Warriors most of all, but really any team that showed some spark; Panthers, Eels and Sharks come to mind...

Latest posts