What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

gronkathon

First Grade
Great value and makes you why there is only 6000 members :(

As a general rule our supporter base is just piss weak.

Too many people who want the club to do what they think is the best thing and retain dross like Sleau Ryan etc whilst playing exclusively out of X ground.

Also the dislike for ANZ Stadium. I do not care for ANZ at all tbh but still am a full member.

A lot of these folk are the same you will hear bleat and cry about members getting preferential treatment "I travel to support and go to every game and I should get the benefits"

Flapper

First Grade

Too many people who want the club to do what they think is the best thing and retain dross like Sleau Ryan etc whilst playing exclusively out of X ground.

Also the dislike for ANZ Stadium. I do not care for ANZ at all tbh but still am a full member.

A lot of these folk are the same you will hear bleat and cry about members getting preferential treatment "I travel to support and go to every game and I should get the benefits"

Not to mention the imbeciles that drone on about the amount of white in the jersey and merch. A fair chunk of our fanbase is demonstrably braindead.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

These are the people that really f*cing annoy me.

They will spend more on tickets than a membership is worth, but wont sign up because change is scary and difficult to comprehend.

Just the undiluted stupidity of them, it's numbing.

Lambretta

First Grade
Not to mention the imbeciles that drone on about the amount of white in the jersey and merch. A fair chunk of our fanbase is demonstrably braindead.

The Tigers do seem to be one of those teams that foster genuine affection from people that only seem to watch finals games

The problem seems to be that they never feature in them

If they ever get their shit together they could be anything

Latest posts