What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

LatK7

First Grade
Saints are doing ok. There's a 16,000 by March 16 promotion going, so hopefully we can crack it. Few early wins and we'll push for 20.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Yeah, if anything the Saints numbers have showed we're a loyal bunch. Hopefully we can get to at least around the same number as last year. It would be a good number (all things considered).

georgesnmith

Juniors
Yep. If the Dragons can hit 18k this year, we'll break 25k when we have a decent coach.

dont know how reliable but if price continues as is, weve already spoken to neil henry as the replacement

but price is being given every chance to succeed, god knows what he has to do to be sacked

i think henry is a good coach just couldnt make the relationship work with thurston

weve got a fantastic side on paper just need a coach who can make them play that way

Canard

Immortal
dont know how reliable but if price continues as is, weve already spoken to neil henry as the replacement

but price is being given every chance to succeed, god knows what he has to do to be sacked

i think henry is a good coach just couldnt make the relationship work with thurston

weve got a fantastic side on paper just need a coach who can make them play that way

Henry is a good coach :lol::lol:

Canard

Immortal
tell that to mal meninga who uses his game plans during origin

and henry does all the half time talks to the team as well

henrys record and canberra was great. he never got on with thurston

Henry hasn't been involved in Origin for 5 years.

At Canberra he finished 14th one season and made the finals the other with a 45% win ratio.

As for your made up issue, pure speculation based on nothing.

beave

Coach
Henry never got on with Thurston?

Glad to know the people of LU know the inner workings of an NRL club......... FMD.

TTL

Juniors
Wests Tigers $50 ANZ membership is incredible value. 8 games + public transport. 1 game would almost cost as much. Maybe they could offer a free / $1 upgrade to anyone purchasing a general ticket at the ground on the day?

georgesnmith

Juniors
Henry never got on with Thurston?

Glad to know the people of LU know the inner workings of an NRL club......... FMD.

The minute they said he was leaving the club turned it around. JT was never happy when Henry tried to pigenhole him on one side of the field.

Coaches available : Henry, Tim Sheens, Jason Taylor, ian millward, tony smith who would be the best choice?

we tried to get bellamy but he changed his mind last minute so out of whose left henry is the standout.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
Wests Tigers $50 ANZ membership is incredible value. 8 games + public transport. 1 game would almost cost as much. Maybe they could offer a free / $1 upgrade to anyone purchasing a general ticket at the ground on the day?

That is an unbelievable offer
If I were a Tigers fan and not pathalogically opposed to watching Rugby League in a morgue I'd buy one in a heartbeat

gronkathon

First Grade
Plus if you want to drive you get a $12 flat rate in the parking stations at home games

WT @ 6371

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach

I take it when you say 1 game costs as much that you are buying reserved seating, while the $50 membership would be GA. That said, 8 games is great value if your happy with GA. It would be the same price as attending two games, plus whatever free stuff they give you. Crazy that Tigers supporters aren't getting into that.

I do like the idea of trading in your purchased ticket for a discount towards the $50 membership when your at the ground.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Great work Souths, now if only the memberships numbers correlate with crowd figures then it be even better for the NRL.

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/2013.html

What a load of rubbish. A typical biased bullshit attack on souths without any grounding in reality. We averaged over 22k last year. 3k more than the next best Sydney team. It was the 3rd greatest average in the history of Sydney rugby league clubs.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Great work Souths, now if only the memberships numbers correlate with crowd figures then it be even better for the NRL.

personally I don't care if that is 27,500 people paying $50 each for a hat and a sticker. that is still $1,375,000 that the club is generating for very little effort.

Latest posts