What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Jersey and Sponsorship Discussion pt 2

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Thanks labour force... 3 weeks and gooone...

So who are the worrys for blank jerseys next year ?

Sharks
Newcastle
Gold Coast
Tigers?

GAZF

First Grade
So they'll go from looking like Canberra to looking like St George. Enough with the V obsession.

axl rose

Bench
So they'll go from looking like Canberra to looking like St George. Enough with the V obsession.

Agree, its just not Manly, not to worry though. Being an NRL team they will only wear the main 3 or 4 times anyway.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
To be fair, it is a reference to their original jersey...

J47H.jpg

...and it is exactly 1 trillion times better than their main from this year!!!!

It would still be improved as a solid (uncut) V, and even then it still wouldnt beats the classic horizontal stripes.

But still, could be worse....

(im waiting for the Warriors release before i throwup on my computer)

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
You would think caltex could chuck a million a year at sharks.

Seeing they have basically raped the shire coast for years

Kind of like how ford for 80 years have paid Geelong in afl a kind of severance package to keep the town on side

GAZF

First Grade
To be fair, it is a reference to their original jersey...

J47H.jpg

...and it is exactly 1 trillion times better than their main from this year!!!!

It would still be improved as a solid (uncut) V, and even then it still wouldnt beats the classic horizontal stripes.

But still, could be worse....

(im waiting for the Warriors release before i throwup on my computer)

Its as poorly executed as their current design and the taller sponsor makes it more obvious.

I really like this, clever evolution of the current design and much less piping. Hopefully they stick with the general design and colours and stop messing around with them.

bobmar28

Bench
Its as poorly executed as their current design and the taller sponsor makes it more obvious.

I really like this, clever evolution of the current design and much less piping. Hopefully they stick with the general design and colours and stop messing around with them.

Their jersey should always be black.

Saint Doc

Coach
Yes! Well done Warriors for sticking to a general design for what will end up being 6 years! Very nice

And I agree the logo is a classy nod to their past and present

Sharks have labour health on the back.
so its blank on the front again.

basically, this is it for noyce and keogh. they have to get a proper major, or keogh, noyce and the rest of em need to go.

his mandate was deliver corporate sponsorship. he has delivered squat and taken credit for other peoples work.

Latest posts