What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_nat

Coach

That would be passable during the origin period, but heading into the pointy end of the season.. It's just bad TBH. Not sure why the Broncos struggle to get the bandwagons that the other Brisbane teams get when they find themselves having half a decent season. Stadium members certainly aren't interested.
Although been a very long while since we actually played a quality team at Suncorp.

Last edited:

chigurh

That would be passable during the origin period, but heading into the pointy end of the season.. It's just bad TBH.
Although been a very long while since we actually played a quality team at Suncorp.

The Bulldogs play at Suncorp in a fortnights time. If that doesn't draw 35k+ it will be disappointing.

As an NRL fan it pains me to say but the Titans are just completely irrelevant

insert.pause

First Grade
We are all suppose to hate Monday nights because of the crowds yet in most timeslots in Sydney they average just as bad as Monday nights, moving day is coming and a couple of Sydney clubs better start packing, I'm sure their hundreds of fans will be disappointed.

insert.pause

First Grade
The Bulldogs play at Suncorp in a fortnights time. If that doesn't draw 35k+ it will be disappointing.

As an NRL fan it pains me to say but the Titans are just completely irrelevant

They will get 40k, the derby used to get over 40k when the Titans were competitive and had a vibe of a first grade club, these days their general presence is more like a qld cup club, there isn't even any hate their anymore, it's more sympathy.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Western stand must have been full. The other 3 stands (the ones you actually see on telly) were very sparse.

Western stand was not full.

Sections 601, 602, 639 and 638 were almost. The bulk of people were the lower bowl behind posts and level 5 north, which is white GA.

Looked equal to the Knights crowd, which it was.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
We are all suppose to hate Monday nights because of the crowds yet in most timeslots in Sydney they average just as bad as Monday nights, moving day is coming and a couple of Sydney clubs better start packing, I'm sure their hundreds of fans will be disappointed.

Yeah they have gone 47, 48, 39, 43, 40, 31, 34, 30 and 27 i think. Its like with our crowds, its dependant on the oppositions form rather than ours.

Just had a look at the Bulldogs game, cat maroon and blue are essentially at the point of tonights ticket sales, with white lagging a little. Will have to get 35 plus, hopefully they open level 7 white as GA.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
How many people are in South East Queensland? Embarrassing crowd, matches between Sydney suburbs draw more than matches between the two biggest cities in Queensland. f**king hell...

elyod138

Bench
How many people are in South East Queensland? Embarrassing crowd, matches between Sydney suburbs draw more than matches between the two biggest cities in Queensland. f**king hell...

The Titans don't have any fans, a lot of the time they are outnumbered by away fans at their home games.

some11

Referee
As soon as I got to my seat and had a look around it was pretty disappointing, this is one of the best Broncos teams in a long time and bandwagoners aren't even interested?

Tell you what if we end up getting a home final and it's not sold out there's something wrong.

lockyno1

Post Whore
As soon as I got to my seat and had a look around it was pretty disappointing, this is one of the best Broncos teams in a long time and bandwagoners aren't even interested?

Tell you what if we end up getting a home final and it's not sold out there's something wrong.

Would you waste your time going to a Titans game on a Friday night if you were a neutral...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Would you waste your time going to a Titans game on a Friday night if you were a neutral...

They seriously need to lower the prices. I've started buying concession tickets and they are still $30 a pop at cheapest after fees. Against the Titans.....

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Yeah we will get a home final, can't not finish top for so if we lose in first round of finals we get the home semi don't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts