What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

guyver78

Juniors
Im in bay 406, pretty stoked tbh.

Lower rows 406 isn't too bad, if you've ever been to Suncorp it's about the same as sitting on Level 6 at Suncorp but a few meters further from the action.

Personally I don't like Level 4 at ANZ and I don't think they warrant being classified as "diamond" seats but it will be a full house and I think you will enjoy it.

Have fun mate.

beave

Coach
Lower rows 406 isn't too bad, if you've ever been to Suncorp it's about the same as sitting on Level 6 at Suncorp but a few meters further from the action.

Personally I don't like Level 4 at ANZ and I don't think they warrant being classified as "diamond" seats but it will be a full house and I think you will enjoy it.

Have fun mate.

Cheers mate. Its part of a corporate package a mate of mine was able to get a hold of. Food and booze before the game as well, can't complain!!!

guyver78

Juniors
Im just going to write myself off and not give a shit about anything. Haha

hahaha I stopped doing that a while ago now for 2 reasons:
1. I cant stop pissing so I just annoy people sitting down every time I have to walk past them to go to the toilet.
2. When pissed the game feels like it lasts 1/2 an hour for me.

zmt

Juniors
Thought my 2 free tickets up there were good, but thats making me jealous beave, have a great time mate

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
hahaha I stopped doing that a while ago now for 2 reasons:
1. I cant stop pissing so I just annoy people sitting down every time I have to walk past them to go to the toilet.
2. When pissed the game feels like it lasts 1/2 an hour for me.

Im ok with the bladder, only 24. I'm well past my college drinking days and now more so into health and fitness, however, I just cant handle the stress and go overboard.

My girlfriend gave me a budget because I'm eating into deposit savings... Oops.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Did that for the 06 grand final.

So glad I did. Remember f**k all about the game.

Im a bit scared to, especially with these animalistic drinkers I have with me this year.

One of them came to origin 1 2010, the rainy origin at ANZ. Smuggled in extra dry platinums which were 8% at the time. He had way too many and power-spewed down aisle 142.

zmt

Juniors
I expected you to be much older,
I think this is the first game my girly is really excited about

thorson1987

Coach
Im a bit scared to, especially with these animalistic drinkers I have with me this year.

One of them came to origin 1 2010, the rainy origin at ANZ. Smuggled in extra dry platinums which were 8% at the time. He had way too many and power-spewed down aisle 142.

We got there as gates opened, found our seats then straight to the bar.

4 beers at a time pretty much non stop. (was a warm day aswell so drank them quick so they wouldn't get warm).

All I remember was drinking with the Newtown fans during the NSW Cup GF and walking out of the stadium with a few minutes of the NRL game to go because I didn't want to see the Broncos celebrating.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
We got there as gates opened, found our seats then straight to the bar.

4 beers at a time pretty much non stop. (was a warm day aswell so drank them quick so they wouldn't get warm).

All I remember was drinking with the Newtown fans during the NSW Cup GF and walking out of the stadium with a few minutes of the NRL game to go because I didn't want to see the Broncos celebrating.

This drunk heartbreaking walk. That would be me.

Please Broncos win.

Bronson

Juniors
Ahhh, shit. I might just deal with level 6 and keep an eye out. Typical, Broncos in the GF and I'm sitting on the moon.

To be fair, give it time and you'll be celebrating getting these tickets to see a grand final of a club you support! Not many other leagues in the world that make getting grand final tickets so easy, can't be that bad up there can it! Can't knock free tickets!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
To be fair, give it time and you'll be celebrating getting these tickets to see a grand final of a club you support! Not many other leagues in the world that make getting grand final tickets so easy, can't be that bad up there can it! Can't knock free tickets!

I agree. As soon as I get there I'll be happy. The gift from work was awesome and unexpected. Although I sounded like a bit of a brat I feel a bit guilty that they forked out on me!

BlueandGold

Juniors
This drunk heartbreaking walk. That would be me.

Please Broncos win.

Option1 = To See JT finally win his first prem leading the team and to see the Cowboys win there first prem.

Option2 = To See Hogdo go out a winner and for the Broncos and Wayne to keep that record in finals 7/7

13+ Cowboys

Sorry mate GO THE COWBOYS....;-)

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Option1 = To See JT finally win his first prem leading the team and to see the Cowboys win there first prem.

Option2 = To See Hogdo go out a winner and for the Broncos and Wayne to keep that record in finals 7/7

13+ Cowboys

13+ would hurt so bad.

Haffa

13+ Cowboys

Wayne's record is 7/8.

Latest posts