What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the options be to shift games? sunshine coast, cairns or mackay all candidates imo. i guess it has to be a ground not run by stadiums qld.

As the only tennant you would think the nrl would be able to get a decent deal and probably include internationals to maximise the number of rl games on the coast

I reckon Toowoomba would be a gimmee. Guaranteed to fill Clive Berghoffer.

chigurh

Turn on Triple M, first thing I hear is "shaping as an underwhelming crowd at Kogarah."

Sigh Sydney...what's new?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
So glad we all paid to build those northern seats at Kogarah...

I swear there is a couple of seats in that area, that have never ever had an arse on them...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
1 v 2 effectively (now Dragons are first) and only 13k?

Dogs were 10th playing dead last with both sides missing all players, at least there's some excuse. 13k for Saints/Brisbane... not good enough.

Saint Doc

Coach
1 v 2 effectively (now Dragons are first) and only 13k?

Dogs were 10th playing dead last with both sides missing all players, at least there's some excuse. 13k for Saints/Brisbane... not good enough.

You can't retrospectively make it a first vs second game AFTER the result.

Neither crowd was good enough, but when you consider the fact that dogs vs manly vs TWO sydney teams, I think that evens out the table positions.

Both as disappointing as each other

Diesel

Referee
Time to dump these shitty little venues for the Friday night game and play it at the SFS.

Sydney should only have one FNF game

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Yep both poor crowds as i expected, but a few more at kogarah than i expected tbh. Tee bulldogs have certainly fallen from grace crowd wise this past couple of years, except for games against Parra and the bunnies at ANZ their average other crowd is generally very poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts