What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Fullback

I'd be offering Darius Boyd big cash right about now. Thats if we are not broke we should have matched the offer fullbacks are too important in the modern game.

Id rather drink my own urine rather than cheer for Darius Boyd in a Tigers uniform.

Ghipo

Juniors
You need a quality no1 to be a top four side. Rowe has improved but is only a fill in player at best.

We are very weak in the centre position so you put Simona back to no1, it leaves a big hole. Nofo is worth a try as he certainly good in the air, but once again he is probably better served on the wing

We could not offer Teddy a great deal, so attracting a player from outside I would imagine is out of the question, or should I say a class player from outside the club.

Interesting times ahead and certainly has taken some gloss off my expectations for the future.

That makes too much sense I doubt most here will understand that.

Tiger05

First Grade
How good would it be if Jarrod Hayne was just like traitor teddy. I'd love to have that guy in our team.

magpie guy

Juniors
How good would it be if Jarrod Hayne was just like traitor teddy. I'd love to have that guy in our team.

We could not afford Hayne, 600+ a season is just not doable. I think we can manage with what we have. Simona or Moses to FB are good options. Moses in particular allows us to play Austin at 5/8 with Siro in the backrow. There is a lot of strike power right there. Paying 600k+ a season for Teddy is ludicrous considering that he has not yet shown his potential. Would you pay that much for Dugan to be FB?

Irvine

Juniors

Are you guys serious fans or just trolls ?

You call Teddy a traitor but would love to have Jarrod Hayne ? :crazy:

What does that make you besides besides a stupid moronic hypocrite ?

Tiger05

First Grade
Are you guys serious fans or just trolls ?

You call Teddy a traitor but would love to have Jarrod Hayne ? :crazy:

What does that make you besides besides a stupid moronic hypocrite ?

I thought it was pretty clear in my post that I didn't expect Hayne to come to the Tigers because he has some class unlike traitor teddy.

Are you the dumbest person on earth ? If not you must be the 2nd dumbest.

I think we have the solution in the club already. Nofo in my opinion has most of the attributes to be a very good full back. Rowe for mine does not have enough ability returning kicks to be a very good full back in the modern day NRL.

If Nofo goes to full back we can play Koro on the wing. This guy is an absolute weapon in attack. Surely some one can coach him to be half decent in defence. Do that and we will have a great winger for years to come.

Tiger05

First Grade
I think we have the solution in the club already. Nofo in my opinion has most of the attributes to be a very good full back. Rowe for mine does not have enough ability returning kicks to be a very good full back in the modern day NRL.

If Nofo goes to full back we can play Koro on the wing. This guy is an absolute weapon in attack. Surely some one can coach him to be half decent in defence. Do that and we will have a great winger for years to come.

I reckon this could work as well. Nofo goes hard as does Simona. It also allows us to bring Koro in who is a great player.

I think we have good options available now.

macnaz

Staff member
Id have Nofo in the centres.. he nearly always breaks the first tackle and draws multiple defenders , just perfect to offload to a speedy Kori outside him.

A few weeks back there was talk the WT were trying to off load Koro to the Sharks,i hope it is not true as i would persist with him, where as a chump like Lulia should never ever wear a WT strip again.

FootynRacing

Juniors
The Tigers have uploaded an article today about Koro and his recent good form. I'm thinking their attitude towards Koro may have changed since Tedesco signed with the Raiders.

Bench
Id have Nofo in the centres.. he nearly always breaks the first tackle and draws multiple defenders , just perfect to offload to a speedy Kori outside him.

With Simona at fullback,that will do me.