What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Parramatta Leagues Club Election thread

ash411

Bench
The first thing the club would do is ask that Price makes an undertaking as to damages. Meaning that he will need to satisfy the court that he has the coin to pay for damages and legal costs if he loses. Not cheap.

Very true, can you even appear before the Supreme Court without a QC? Those dudes aren't cheap, that's for sure.

I really don't see it happening, and even if it does, I don't see him winning.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He's right about not being a quitter, he just kept going and going, further down and down. It's probably the worst interview I think I have ever heard. From anybody.

The saddest part is that he probably would of made a great patron one day but that has just about Ended his time at the club

Avenger

Immortal
In all seriousness Ray Price sounds like he is slightly geniused and I mean that with the greatest respect. Please Pricey get some help.

Avenger

Immortal
Never have I loved a player as much as Pricey. He now simply sounds like a punch drunk ex boxer. Probably one of the saddest interviews I have ever heard. He should be mentally assessed.

Very true, can you even appear before the Supreme Court without a QC? Those dudes aren't cheap, that's for sure.

I really don't see it happening, and even if it does, I don't see him winning.

You don't need a QC (SC as it now is). You don't even need a barrister. A solicitor will do (though won't make as good a cup of coffee). Technically you could represent, or act for, yourself (but only a buffoon would attempt to initiate a case without legal advice and representation).

84 Baby

Referee
You don't need a QC (SC as it now is). You don't even need a barrister. A solicitor will do (though won't make as good a cup of coffee). Technically you could represent, or act for, yourself (but only a buffoon would attempt to initiate a case without legal advice and representation).

Admit it. You can see Price doing this

strider

Post Whore
Never have I loved a player as much as Pricey. He now simply sounds like a punch drunk ex boxer. Probably one of the saddest interviews I have ever heard. He should be mentally assessed.

tbh I think he's always come across as a bit of an idiot off the field .... I know he was a legend player - one of the toughest who gave more than his all for the team - but everything I've seen from him off the field suggests he's a bit of a twit :?

Gronk

Staff member
Supreme Court has rulings about vexatious litigants (time wasting losers).

So the club could seek orders to have the matter struck off before the ink gets dry.

Suitman

Post Whore
Listening now, and I wouldn't go that far that Price is a complete idiot.
I'm disappointed that all I get out of this interview that it is a clash of egos. Many people don't like other people. One side wanted power, and the other side wants power.
It really is a sad state of affairs that there are so many warring factions, yet they all bleed Blue and Gold.
I'd love to be rich enough to be able to hire a restaurant, get them all together and smoke the peace pipe. Tell them all to work together. I reckon I could even get Bart and I to agree on stuff if we were on the board together.

Suity

Supreme Court has rulings about vexatious litigants (time wasting losers).

So the club could seek orders to have the matter struck off before the ink gets dry.

That's a lot harder to do if the person in question does not have a history of making baseless claims to the court. There are only about 30 people on the register, and about 10 of them are the same clowns under pseudonyms (yep, they are that stupid).

I'd love to be rich enough to be able to hire a restaurant, get them all together and smoke the peace pipe. Tell them all to work together. I reckon I could even get Bart and I to agree on stuff if we were on the board together.

Suity

Casper, have you started hacking people's accounts again? :)

strider

Post Whore
Listening now, and I wouldn't go that far that Price is a complete idiot.
I'm disappointed that all I get out of this interview that it is a clash of egos. Many people don't like other people. One side wanted power, and the other side wants power.
It really is a sad state of affairs that there are so many warring factions, yet they all bleed Blue and Gold.

Suity

Well he is either a complete idiot with no idea .... or a complete fool who is being led astray by others with no idea of the actual reasoning behind it ..... either way he's an idiot for going on national radio with NFI

I agree there is a clash of egos involved .... but I think only idiots get balls deep to the point of making a public fool of themselves over a dick measuring contest.

I'm sure many otehr past greats don't agree with everything that goes on - but you don't see them acting like complete fools in the national media over it

Gronk

Staff member
Well he is either a complete idiot with no idea .... or a complete fool who is being led astray by others with no idea of the actual reasoning behind it ..... either way he's an idiot for going on national radio with NFI

I agree there is a clash of egos involved .... but I think only idiots get balls deep to the point of making a public fool of themselves over a dick measuring contest.

I'm sure many otehr past greats don't agree with everything that goes on - but you don't see them acting like complete fools in the national media over it

Exactly. He needs a Ray Donovan in his life to tell him when to STFU.

Latest posts