What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Alternate Strip

The Nick

Bench
You have the mental agility of rabbit droppings.

FACT.

Straight Shooter

Says the clown who has failed to elaborate on every single half assed statement he's ever made, despite endless opportunities.

FACT.

Go back to sleep, the grown ups are talking.

Straight Shooter

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ok interesting that you've already turned it into "us" vs them.
Really? Nick, stop being a crybaby. You brought it up and wanted this division. If you can't cop the stick, don't start the stoush.

Read the rest. Again, you keep missing the point.

Redvpassion

Juniors
It all comes down to what the parents tech their children. I, for one, will always refer to the team as St.George Dragons to my kids and when they see the team playing they say the same thing. Especially when they wear the Red V.

The Red V will always be around and will be something I will be very proud to teach my children more about once they are older to understand the heritage and history behind the Red V.

One thing that may happen, St.George Illawarra Dragons may one day fold, but St.George Dragons will ALWAYS remain.

The Nick

Bench
Really? Nick, stop being a crybaby. You brought it up and wanted this division. If you can't cop the stick, don't start the stoush.

Read the rest. Again, you keep missing the point.

Haha I wanted this division? So did I force you to respond to my posts did I? Sorry Willow, I truly am sorry! Can't we all just get along and agree with you?

What "stick" can't I cop? I've responded to everything you've said objectively. There's no emotion or insults so I'm not sure what exactly has upset you? Seems like a throw away line from someone who can't form an appropriate response.

But I've got Willow's go-to-line when he can't form his usual multi-quoted responses; I've "missed the point". LOL.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Very rare occasion that I'm wrong. But I guess out of us 2 I will be the only one around to find out.
Hmmm... charming. I think you just said you will outlive me. And apparently this gives you the upper hand. Bravo!

You have just come across as an arrogant dick. Maybe you should just quit now before you dig yourself in any deeper.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think he drinks Reschs.
Fkn hopeless he is
Can't get it up here in Near NSW. Would have to get in a time machine to find a Reschs pub, so it's a treat I allow myself when in Sydney.

If you know of anywhere else where it's available on tap, by all means share the info.

Agree with bottle, it's like an angel pissing on your tongue.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Can't get it up here in Near NSW. Would have to get in a time machine to find a Reschs pub, so it's a treat I allow myself when in Sydney.

If you know of anywhere else where it's available on tap, by all means share the info.

Agree with bottle, it's like an angel pissing on your tongue.

Todd Carney, you mean?
Can't say I've seen it up here but I've never really looked for it.
Will keep an eye out.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Very old saying JB.

Where is 'up here'?

From what I understand, the Reschs beer we know has its origins in Sydney and never left there. It's made by CUB nowadays so you'd think it would be on tap elsewhere.

Reschs-Refreshes-artwork_w480.jpg

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Very old saying JB.

Where is 'up here'?

From what I understand, the Reschs beer we know has its origins in Sydney and never left there. It's made by CUB nowadays so you'd think it would be on tap elsewhere.

Reschs-Refreshes-artwork_w480.jpg

Noosa

bottle

Coach
Can't find a 'Reschs' one as such, but this is the sort of thing that adorned local pubs for many a year. Wish I had an original one.

il_570xN.425719085_q9zz.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ah, Noosa... the jewel of the not so far north. 2 or 3 hours away and I go there regularly for work and rellies. I've never seen Reschs on tap in our part of the world.

Latest posts