What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

Billythekid

First Grade
Some pretty good increases overall which is a good sign. Hopefully we can start translating that into crowds a bit more.

Good stuff storm and eels. Eels are going to be up there with Bulldogs and Souths as Sydney super clubs in years to come.

They already are really. Their crowds over the years despite being complete sh*t have been amazing. Even back to back spoons doesn't seem to kill their crowds. If they got success like storm/manly/roosters etc they would blow the other Sydney clubs out of the water IMO.

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Raiders: 14697

That's pretty impressive.

I read that they are giving memberships to those who sign up to play in the local Canberra Rugby League. I think its a great initiative which the Brumbies in union are doing, explains why the QLD Reds memberships suddenly hit the stratosphere. Their CEO at the time came from AFL so I'd imagine that was a trick that sport did/still do, to boost membership numbers.

Saint Doc

Coach
I'm calling for Doust's head

MG%20absolute.png

MG%20percentage.png

JamesRustle

First Grade
Looks poor Doc and certainly should be better, but I reckon we would have had a big jump in 2009 when Bennet came to town.

Should be sending that through to the Red V membership department.

Saint Doc

Coach
There wasn't a massive jump

2009 13k
2010 15k
2011 20k (post premiership)

In 2010 only 3 clubs had > 10k members
Souths 18k, Saints 15k, Broncos 13k

In 2016
Souths 32k, Saints 17k, Broncos 34k

In that period, it reads 1 premiership, 1 premiership, 1 runner up (i.e. Similar success)

Look at the above stats and consider
Titans, Raiders, Eels, Tigers no finals since 2010, but still growing

Latest posts