What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

JamesRustle

First Grade
Roosters at 12,000 is a vast improvement on where they were

Not sure they'll sell any more as they make a serious tilt at the spoon though

Pearce could have activated the large minority within the wealthy eastern suburbs that have beastial tendancies.

some11

Referee
Do you guys think the Broncos can hit 40,000 members by season end?. They currently have 34,272.

They would need to push pretty hard to move that many, would be made easier if we were ladder leaders coming out of Origin.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I think.they easily break the NRL membership record set by South's last year of 35878

They might get to 40000
But I'll say 38000

I'll also say that's where they should have been 3 years ago
& they should always be the club with most member's... by a mile ;-)

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I was a buter worried about memberships early in the pre season but mody clubs seemed to have done quite well in the opening weeks, looks to be around 5% or more growth for the year. Good to see parracrack 20k, i thought the bulldogs would have done it first with their more consistent success, but i guess it shows the depth of the eels support.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well done Bulldogs. In AFL cities they push their game hard to new immigrants making them feel becoming a member is the Australian thing to do. Would be good to see NRL clubs getting on the front foot in the same way.

Through a partnership with Brydens Lawyers, the Bulldogs have donated 500 family memberships to newly arrived migrants and other socially disadvantaged families, while the club is also working with Western Sydney University to run a program for refugees promoting assimilation through sport.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...orter-base-20160402-gnwyon.html#ixzz44xlKW46S
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think this was put in place 6 months ago but it's fantastic to see it reaping rewards!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good stuff storm and eels. Eels are going to be up there with Bulldogs and Souths as Sydney super clubs in years to come.

Latest posts