What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
dreadful just doesn't seem like a strong enough word : (

i know i said it wouldn't be promising
but it was worse then i thought

M2D2

Bench
Perth deserves a team after 11k?
Doesnt CC draw more?
d5c.jpg

Raiderdave

First Grade
and again
nothing much to look forward to next weekend either : (
first round to be origin effected

souths v parra 12K
warriors v brisbane 10K
sharks v bulldogs 12K
raiders v roosters 15k

And several thousand more than a number of games in Sydney this year despite not having their own team to support.

But then again Mudgee with its population of 10k got more than several Sydney crowds so beating Sydney crowds is not much to be proud of.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sht crowd in Perth, expansion is dead, nrl is dying,
when Perth drops below 10k we will be on par with Sydney and be ready for a club lol.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Makes you wonder why Perth could sell 21k tickets in years gone by and only 11k today? Game is on its arse.

8k for reigning premiers, 15k for two heartland clubs, 11k in two expansion cities, 10k for one of the heartlands most popular clubs, 21k for the games biggest club, another sub 13k round avg. try telling me we haven't got some serious problems!

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Game had absolutely zero exposure over here, if you weren't a die hard supporter you wouldn't of known it was on. Add in the crap weather and the fact that there was an AFL game on at the same time 5 mins up the road, not really a disastrous result.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Spent $180 taking family to get soaked and watch a pretty avg game of rugby league, nothing going on around the ground, very little "buzz". I can see why nrl crowds are poor.