What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No all these

I think Darwin, Wagga Wagga, Bathurst, Orange, Coffs Harbour etc could have their own NRL teams or at least have a 2 division NRL with promotion and relegation because if Penrith get 10000 and the same for Souths at ANZ and Roosters at SFS then whats so bad getting 10000-15000 in these regional areas.
Maybe the poor crowds for some Sydney teams is because Sydney is becoming like London with changing demographics of the population yet places like Darwin, Wagga Wagga etc are still Australian ?.
2017-06-12-03-12-28-.jpg

phonetic

Juniors
i think the dragons fans will outnumber us today sadly

Not so sure about that. I reckon last week there were only 6k in attendance vs the tigers (announced as 12k lol) Of those perhaps 3k were tigers fans. And that was our home game. I know today is somewhat of a bigger occasion, but as a supporter base we've certainly shown (quite rightly) our disdain for that venue.

Having said that, I've been given some free tickets so I'll be out there :rolleyes:

OldPanther

Coach
The NRL need to market their product better. I'm on the central coast and rarely hear anything. For me it's not a big deal because I'm a die hard fan but the more casual crowd would notice.