What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Vozzy

Juniors
Roosters v Sharks top of the table clash on a sunny arvo should get a good crowd.

I wanna know if prices are the same for all teams. When I go to Leichardt it was $35 for general admission which in heinsight isn't much for top level sport but if it was $20 I wpuld go to more games.

Like imagine if today's game roosters v sharks was $15 for adults $10 for kids and a crowd of 35k+ turned up would be awesome. Last night's game was good to watch cos you could feel the crowd through the tv.

Pommy

Coach
Is it ever not raining in Perth? It seems like every game it's torrential.
Is Perth actually located in the north of England?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is it ever not raining in Perth? It seems like every game it's torrential.
Is Perth actually located in the north of England?

Only when nrl is in town! Seriously it hasn't rained for months and both nrl games have been wash outs. Wesfarmers should be sponsoring more games here at seed planting time!

taipan

Referee
Only when nrl is in town! Seriously it hasn't rained for months and both nrl games have been wash outs. Wesfarmers should be sponsoring more games here at seed planting time!

No excuses "it's a winter sport, it's not like the NRL is in town every fortnight, decent stadium ,no traffic issues."
Rain is not an excuse for Sydneysiders,but by god it's a good one for Perthites.

Remember 20,000 and you get a gold medal, anything far less and plenty of earned LOLS.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Cold, windy and raining in Perth today, glad I got covered seats!!
Hopefully still get somewhere near 15k

This game last year, in the rain again, drew 11,109 so I expect it will be around there though I suspect people are sat at home right now arguing about if to go or not as it is belting it down where I am. If I hadn't already spent $100 on 2 tickets I'd be having the same debate lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
No excuses "it's a winter sport, it's not like the NRL is in town every fortnight, decent stadium ,no traffic issues."
Rain is not an excuse for Sydneysiders,but by god it's a good one for Perthites.

Remember 20,000 and you get a gold medal, anything far less and plenty of earned LOLS.

Let's see if we can crack the sharks 7k wet weather avg.

Shouldnt you be on the way to Gosford to support your team? Or are the roads too busy?

OldPanther

Coach
Roosters v Sharks top of the table clash on a sunny arvo should get a good crowd.

I wanna know if prices are the same for all teams. When I go to Leichardt it was $35 for general admission which in heinsight isn't much for top level sport but if it was $20 I wpuld go to more games.

Like imagine if today's game roosters v sharks was $15 for adults $10 for kids and a crowd of 35k+ turned up would be awesome. Last night's game was good to watch cos you could feel the crowd through the tv.
It's $23 for an adult general admission at Gosford today. I cam with people from work.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great effort Gosford. I hope taipan bought his tickets before setting off to the game.

Why lol? It's great to see full stadiums for nrl games. I am very happy to see this sell out, might encourage more games in non nrl club places. Hopefully Roosters will take 2 or3 games a year there and really build a secondary fanbase in Gosford.

taipan

Referee
Let's see if we can crack the sharks 7k wet weather avg.

Shouldnt you be on the way to Gosford to support your team? Or are the roads too busy?

It's live on FTA9 in Perff is it?
Remember your'e the one singing the praises of your crowds.

I may well be at Gosford already .I may well be involved in kids' sports.Whether I am or not,I spent a whole heap of money as a season seated ticket holder in the expensive seats.As much again on merchandise.And not once found the need to attend a car race.

To compare the distance between Gosford and Cronulla to a smaller city like Perth is laughable.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It's live on FTA9 in Perff is it?
Remember your'e the one singing the praises of your crowds.

I may well be at Gosford already .I may well be involved in kids' sports.Whether I am or not,I spent a whole heap of money as a season seated ticket holder in the expensive seats.As much again on merchandise.And not once found the need to attend a car race.

To compare the distance between Gosford and Cronulla to a smaller city like Perth is laughable.

You might be, but I suspect not lol

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Sitting in the car trying to get to the pub to watch the Roosters game before heading to NIB, can't get out because it's absolutely pissing down.

King hit

Coach
Great effort Gosford. I hope taipan bought his tickets before setting off to the game.

Why lol? It's great to see full stadiums for nrl games. I am very happy to see this sell out, might encourage more games in non nrl club places. Hopefully Roosters will take 2 or3 games a year there and really build a secondary fanbase in Gosford.

But what about the potential home for the Bears? That stadium in Gosford was built for them after all