What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

beave

Coach
It's my first time here and it's a really good ground. I wouldncome here regularly if there was a team.

I went there in '00 when NQ played the NE and whilst we played the usual early 2k NQ rubbish way, the trip up from sydney and the ground itself was really good, I don't know why a sydney team doesn't just move there slowly over a 10 year period. Play an extra game there as each year passes so it a gradual thing.

Emu01

Juniors
Good promotion on the central coast. $8 tickets $50 family pass. Commercials in prime time Tv for this game.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Tickets were well priced at cc .. should be that price for all games.. no matter where

I don't know why every nrl game cannot have a $50 family ticket .. no matter what

Even brisbane games still have 10000 empty seats

taipan

Referee
You might be, but I suspect not lol

One thing's for sure ,judging by the huuuuuge crowd at Perth,I should have bought a ticket to boost the crowd.Looks like only your relos from the old dart ,have bothered to show up.I can smell the pork pies and patties from here.I mean a city of 2.04m people .

BTW melad I attend /pay for 14 NRL games each year: 12 home 2 away .Care to compare attendances ?

It's a terrible nah really cruel thing to say, but judging by the crowd at Gosford ,I'm calling for that area including Nth Sydney for expansion, along with Banana 2.

Then Adelaide ,probably Wellington NZ .I just don't know where you fit in ,in the scheme of things.

Perhaps a car racing circuit encompassing NIB ,would draw the crowds.

Perhaps when it comes to bagging Sydney NRL clubs re crowds ,you might in future adopt a more humble approach.As the saying goes potty calling the kettle black