What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Or maybe they'll still bend over to what Nein wants.

I don't know why people keep talking about the NRL controlling scheduling making a difference. They will still have Thursday night games and Friday 6pm games etc. Someone will have to play them..

Surely you could work out a strategic way to work around it, if smart..

Just speak to fox and switch around 6-7 Friday 6pm games to Sunday 6.30pm.. any game that goes to Perth goes on the Sunday time slot..

Give all the remaining 6pm games to the Warriors, and who ever the f**k else wants to host a home game in NZ..

Speak to 9 and trim a few thursdays, give them a couple more Sat 7.30pm games,

Actually use nights like Easter Thursday (ffs) as a way to burn off 1 thursday ,, without too much pain..

Avoid Sydney like the plague for Thurs and Friday twilight.. give these 2 shit slots, to 1 off sites where possible, such as Cairns, Gosford, Adelaide, bathurst , hobart.. A one off game gets 10k via novelty factor..

Seriously its not the da vinci code..

BuffaloRules

Coach
Didn't say that either.

You haven't got the hang of this quoting thing.

Where Sydney "fans" are is a question that gets asked every week. Where they definitely aren't is at NRL games.

Can you run me through exactly what you said then about that 30k crowd that attended the game?

It was two weeks ago so my memory might be a bit loose

Were they Tigers or Eels fans in attendance?

Can you run me through exactly what you said then about that 30k crowd that attended the game?

I believe the boast from some bias twat was that the Tigers got a big crowd and I pointed out it was thanks to a large number of parra fans so hardly something to crow about as if it was a point of pride for one club. All it did was highlight the massive advantage Sydney clubs have in that they have thousands of away fans on their doorstep...and they still get shit crowds.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade

The fact that it was a tribute game for a poor kid who committed suicide, after he was trolled by kings cross bar owners, because his brother got murdered in the cross.. kinda had something to do with the 31k who came that day

Clifferd

Coach
I believe the boast from some bias twat was that the Tigers got a big crowd and I pointed out it was thanks to a large number of parra fans so hardly something to crow about as if it was a point of pride for one club. All it did was highlight the massive advantage Sydney clubs have in that they have thousands of away fans on their doorstep...and they still get shit crowds.

Guess I'm a bias merkin for seeing how it was being at the actual game lol.

Unlike you sitting on your fat lard ass at home.

Love how you continually cry poor crowds yet doubt you even go to any

BuffaloRules

Coach

Ok fine...

Guess I'm a bias merkin for seeing how it was being at the actual game lol.

Unlike you sitting on your fat lard ass at home.

Love how you continually cry poor crowds yet doubt you even go to any
I've been to more rugby league games than you've pulled your pindick over the 2005 grand final.

I just don't go to NRL games. Given the closest club is about 400km that shouldn't be a shock. Sydney fans won't go 4km.

And as for your "I know because I was there" bullshit, you have no credibility because you're bias. I don't know why club-centric dickheads think anyone pays a blind bit of notice when they contribute nothing but shit about their precious club and think it's credible or objective.

Clifferd

Coach
I've been to more rugby league games than you've pulled your pindick over the 2005 grand final.

I just don't go to NRL games. Given the closest club is about 400km that shouldn't be a shock. Sydney fans won't go 4km.

And as for your "I know because I was there" bullshit, you have no credibility because you're bias. I don't know why club-centric dickheads think anyone pays a blind bit of notice when they contribute nothing but shit about their precious club and think it's credible or objective.

Didn't take you long to bring out the gay innenudo jokes did it

I guess im biased for saying 31k is a good crowd for our home game. Pardon me...I'll make sure I get your tick of approval first

Didn't take you long to bring out the gay innenudo jokes did it

I guess im biased for saying 31k is a good crowd for our home game. Pardon me...I'll make sure I get your tick of approval first
Don't bother. The thoughts of club bias Sydney fans are irrelevant in any meaningful discussion on the sport. Just remember that. Trying to boast about a "home" crowd as if it was a crowd of home fans when any objective person would see it for what it was sums it up.

Clifferd

Coach
Ok.

31k is a bad look for the sport, kick us out

What exactly are you trying to achieve when you argue you this?

If majority parra fans were at that tigers vs parra game where were they tonight....or last Friday v Brisbane when they only got 14k?

Just saying.

Latest posts