What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wonder if the big stadiums waved admission fee to away fans if they would make more in food and drink from more people attending than they make in gate receipts at the moment?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wonder if the big stadiums waved admission fee to away fans if they would make more in food and drink from more people attending than they make in gate receipts at the moment?

Surely if women's afl can get 20k by opening the gates nrl could get 30k?

beave

Coach
You mean level 5 but yeah, would have to go here. Will look weird, the screens are going to be massive. I'm wondering if they will add a few rows to the seats behind 332, 333, 331 and 311, 310 & 312 - moving wheel chair seats to the corners. I heard another whisper that definitely lacks substance that they could bring the corners of 507 and 516 closer to the western stand. Would be cool.

shit, I'm an idiot, yeah the 5 hunge numbered bays. Those original screens i have always thought were never big enough from the start, good to see they are finally doing something about it.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
shit, I'm an idiot, yeah the 5 hunge numbered bays. Those original screens i have always thought were never big enough from the start, good to see they are finally doing something about it.

The weird (good?) part is that they are giving Suncorp the larger screens than the Gabba!!

I wish that there was a way they could have one screen in each level 7 corner, pitty that the roof holds the joint up haha

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
So tired of thinking...

This would be an ok game to watch with a full crowd.. Even 22k looks good at sfs

Probably 12150 tonight

Emu01

Juniors
So tired of thinking...

This would be an ok game to watch with a full crowd.. Even 22k looks good at sfs

Probably 12150 tonight

Sunday afternoon 3pm you would get 20k to this game.

When they play in the big stadiums they should have $5:00 tickets for behind the posts to boost the atmosphere.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
I just got home from work and listened to a bit of it in the car.
It was half time at 9pm
Just finished @ 10
My kids go to bed at 8.30

It would be about at least 11 pm if I had to drive home from there.

It is ok for tv but a absolutely ridiculous time to go to in Sydney....especially if you want to take your kids.
It might work in some far flung joint with 2 traffic lights like Perth but not here where all the action is.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
If any had half a brain at the Nrl

For the first 5 rounds they could have played the Pub game at 7pm nsw a qld game at 8pm qld time

Give everyone an hour more to get to game in both states

Fox happy.. Nine happy

Then play warriors at home from Rd 6

chahrour123

Juniors
Roosters struggle regardless but tonight if someone told me there would be 13.5k tonight I would of laughed. Thursday involving Roosters at Allianz has terrible crowd written all over it. So pretty decent result considering tomorrows derby gets 45k thats 59-60k is good for 2 games.