What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

DC_fan

Coach
2 Sydney teams should be the easiest draw of the week. But yeah bad feeling about that one

Supposedly Manly fans don't like, or don't know how to get across the Harbour Bridge. As for Panther fans, well it is a long way to travel and would take them a few different forms of transport to travel on to get there. I suppose it all depends on whether fans from those teams really want to attend.

adamkungl

Immortal
Supposedly Manly fans don't like, or don't know how to get across the Harbour Bridge. As for Panther fans, well it is a long way to travel and would take them a few different forms of transport to travel on to get there. I suppose it all depends on whether fans from those teams really want to attend.

Manly to SFS is a nasty trip either way, in fairness.
Drive and they have to contend with the Swans game parking clash.
Public transport is a 3 leg, 1hr + journey (bus to wynyard, train to central, walk up the hill) to go about 15km.

Panthers have the easier travel really, 1 train to central.

If the NRL wants to salvage anything out of this game they MUST organise and advertise the f**k out of special event buses on the Beaches.

papabear

Juniors
fast ferry 15 mins from manly to CQ then train to central say 7 mins.

Not that hard.

Honestly, penrith will bring 5-7k you would think, if cronulla manage to outdraw manly it again shows that manly and easts are really the poorest team in Sydney when it comes to crowds..

They also happen to be the poorest teams when it comes to juniors as well. Although manly might be a bit unimpressed they got lumped with easts.

Rabbits20

Immortal
To those getting tickets for a finals match did you get an advantage access number or is it just a password your club sends you??

Vee

First Grade
If we delved deeply into crowd figures we probably could come up with a lot of reasons why they are down, and yes Thursday night games is one of them.
Certainly is. Scheduling premium games for tv companies rather than crowds is its big brother.

Vee

First Grade
Honestly, penrith will bring 5-7k you would think, if cronulla manage to outdraw manly it again shows that manly and easts are really the poorest team in Sydney when it comes to crowds.
Except if Manly were 2016 Premiers and the Sharks fans were still waiting.

adamkungl

Immortal
fast ferry 15 mins from manly to CQ then train to central say 7 mins.

Not that hard.

Honestly, penrith will bring 5-7k you would think, if cronulla manage to outdraw manly it again shows that manly and easts are really the poorest team in Sydney when it comes to crowds..

They also happen to be the poorest teams when it comes to juniors as well. Although manly might be a bit unimpressed they got lumped with easts.

If Cronulla outdraw Manly it shows that Easts are the poorest.
Ok then....

Wonder if it's dole week

Hopefully because alliance at quarter capacity looks geniused, some panthers fans need to make the trek

adamkungl

Immortal
Prediction
No matter what the Roosters will draw, a good bunch of mongs will move the goalposts to attack them anyway
Looking forward to claims that Broncos fans are 60% of the crowd

adamkungl

Immortal
All SFS games to have "Eat and seat" option
Reserved seat on the upper level with apparently unlimited sausage sizzle, popcorn and chips + a soft drink.

$60 Adult ticket for Roosters v Broncos

An innovation in NRL ticket sales? I am shocked. And very tempted to buy one lol

grozzy

Juniors
Reserved seat on the upper level with apparently unlimited sausage sizzle, popcorn and chips + a soft drink.

An innovation in NRL ticket sales? I am shocked. And very tempted to buy one lol
I got one for the Sharks game. With 3 games on you can arrive early and get your money's worth. The prices they normally charge, I could easily go through $25 worth

Marlins

Juniors
Should be aiming to get 100K+ for the four finals matches.

Roosters Vs Broncos 30K
Storm Vs Eels 25K
Manly Vs Panthers 25K
Sharks Vs Cowboys 25K

big hit!

Bench

i know theyre trying to get bums on seats, but merkins who go because of this are basically just gluttonous merkins. and the mentality of loading up just because it's free annoys me too.

all 3 SFS matches should attract 20k each minimum. Manly vs Penrith being 2 metro clubs in an elimination final should be getting at least 30k. I have my doubts though.

Forecast for Geelong vs Richmond is 95k. Madness!!

adamkungl

Immortal
i know theyre trying to get bums on seats, but merkins who go because of this are basically just gluttonous merkins. and the mentality of loading up just because it's free annoys me too.

all 3 SFS matches should attract 20k minimum. Manly vs Penrith being 2 metro clubs in an elimination final should be getting at least 30k. I have my doubts though.

Literally every week we have food price complaints...
They make food cheaper and you're criticising?

Latest posts