What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

insert.pause

First Grade
If some of these clubs don't start doing more to grow their fanbase and business they won't have a choice on relocation, the NRL won't bail them out.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
We don't need to be the afl and get 34k average to a game ..

They are a statistical outlier based on all world sport kpis .. I doubt any sport in world gets those kinds of crowd v population ..

We just need to get to a 20k average crowd in semi good stadiums .. surely it can't be this hard ..

The swans have gone from 0 to 62000 members in sydney in 34 years

The roosters have gone from 4000 to 14000 in same time

We just aren't f**king trying

We are a lazy sport ..

Stallion

First Grade
We don't need to be the afl and get 34k average to a game ..

They are a statistical outlier based on all world sport kpis .. I doubt any sport in world gets those kinds of crowd v population ..

We just need to get to a 20k average crowd in semi good stadiums .. surely it can't be this hard ..

The swans have gone from 0 to 62000 members in sydney in 34 years

The roosters have gone from 4000 to 14000 in same time

We just aren't f**king trying

We are a lazy sport ..

Very true. Lazy in development and promoting a code that deserves much better.

STORM.99/07

Bench
When I was an afl supporter(pre Storm) I used to drive to wherever my team played.I used to fly to Perth,Sydney,Brisbane to watch them. Distance is no excuse not to go to support your team. I have been to sydney, canberra, Brisbane,Perth and UK to watch Storm play.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Laughable to think that you guys think marketing and publicity can be done in 6 days before the finals..

How bout starting on January 1 with a mindset of .. this year is about the fans..

Free buses from Central .. seat and eat .. trains to anz..

All should start March 1 and end October 1

Don't offer me this shit after pissing on me from a great height for the past 7 months

M2D2

Bench
When I was an afl supporter(pre Storm) I used to drive to wherever my team played.I used to fly to Perth,Sydney,Brisbane to watch them. Distance is no excuse not to go to support your team. I have been to sydney, canberra, Brisbane,Perth and UK to watch Storm play.
You sound like one of those guys who is "if i can do it, i wont accept any excuse why anybody else cant do it, because i can do it"

STORM.99/07

Bench
Laughable to think that you guys think marketing and publicity can be done in 6 days before the finals..

How bout starting on January 1 with a mindset of .. this year is about the fans..

Don't offer me this shit after pissing on me from a great height for the past 7 months
In sadelaide last night free public transport by just showing your game ticket.

STORM.99/07

Bench
You sound like one of those guys who is "if i can do it, i wont accept any excuse why anybody else cant do it, because i can do it"
no I`m not one of those people.I just think more people should make the effort to get to a game. I love the game day atmosphere.

STORM.99/07

Bench
A Storm friend of mine got a great Christmas present last year. Besides going to all home games she gets to go to every Storm away game for 2017.she has`nt missed one Storm game this season.

El Diablo

Post Whore

why aren't you there?