What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
Looks like about 12 people bought the Seat and Eat tickets..

Offers like that should have been publicised well before a week b4 the finals. They should have been highlighted as a special feature of this years 'value for money' final series! However the marketing people hold back and reduce the positive value efect that would enthuse current and potential fans of the game.

Stallion

First Grade
In addition for the crowd promotion of the rugby league world cup I'd like to hear commentators mentioning player efforts in anticipation of relevant national selections for the upcoming tournament. It all helps the game and creates an awareness that rl is more than the NRL. The positive spin offs of a successful world cup will do the game of rugby league great favours leading into 2018. Lets see if they can work that out!?

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Pretty good for Roosters v out of state team

Based on that if Penrith / Manly don't get between 25-30k it'll be pretty disappointing

Stallion

First Grade
Pretty good for Roosters v out of state team

Based on that if Penrith / Manly don't get between 25-30k it'll be pretty disappointing

My point is that the game is great and their should be ample fans in Sydney to value and respect this marvelous sport at its best. And that was at its best!

Stallion

First Grade
sharks will get more fans even without the 2 cowboys fans that will show up..

They deserve a good turnout! Defending premiers and they have delivered this season. The footy has been great and luckily the weather will not be as poor as was seen at the start of the season for some 7weeks.

insert.pause

First Grade
So a club that is over 100 years old and finished second after being in top 4 for majority of the year can only pull 20k fans to a final against another top 4 side. Marketing only gets you so far, the roosters just don't have the support.

M2D2

Bench
I had no idea what those sit and eat tickets where til the day AFTER i bought tickets, so i agree that should have gotten more press, alot of the ticket prices advertised as well.
My fat ass would have thought about getting them instead of the Sharks Supporters section.
latest

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Looked pretty shit on tv.. but it's on par..
So a club that is over 100 years old and finished second after being in top 4 for majority of the year can only pull 20k fans to a final against another top 4 side. Marketing only gets you so far, the roosters just don't have the support.

Well they have basically worried only about gaming profits between 1963 and ,2009

And in 109 years they developed about 7 local juniour teams ..

Wow