What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Mister M

Juniors
When nobody supports your views it’s time to give up Mister AFL

Flogball will welcome you back. Shoo

It's a shame that I'm currently being flamed and targeted because I don't believe words used towards me are acceptable. It's a sad world we live in when we've moved past racism and homophobia, but we are still allowed to insult people based on their capability.

If no one else agrees with me who RaiderDave was saying is inappropriate that's fair enough, but what's what saying about you and the rest of the LU community??

how do Victorians accept & hero worship racists & drug f**ked fools ??

hahahahaha
hes a Victorian isn't he

bananas at 10 paces anyone ?

It's a shame that I'm currently being flamed and targeted because I don't believe words used towards me are acceptable. It's a sad world we live in when we've moved past racism and homophobia, but we are still allowed to insult people based on their capability.

If no one else agrees with me who RaiderDave was saying is inappropriate that's fair enough, but what's what saying about you and the rest of the LU community??
Oh lord, you are a soft one, aren’t you.

Take your argument to the cave please. We would like to civily discuss crowds, not your soft underbelly

BlueandGold

Juniors
f**k of Mr M

663030640d69cb27ecc970a34626300a.jpg

Yeah-- looks like a great civil discussion on crowds just like you asked for.
Easy solution. Change your subject matter to just crowds and lodge a complaint with the mods if you think you are being harshly treated.

Not rocket science mate

Edit: by the way don’t fret, all this garbage will get deleted sooner or later

Raiderdave

First Grade
Maybe instead of being argumentative and engaging supporters of the game you 'support' so much to stop supporting the game; you can look at your own language and apologise for the inappropriate ableist slurs.
hahahaha
so I'm the reason you're leaving & not supporting the NRL now
5 seconds ago it was because the NRL couldn't work out what 10 minutes was
before that it was people celebrating shit crowds was the reason
( it was actually showing you know nothing but anyway )

what is it pal
you seem quite confused LOL

Mister M

Juniors
hahahaha
so I'm the reason you're leaving & not supporting the NRL now
5 seconds ago it was because the NRL couldn't work out what 10 minutes was
before that it was people celebrating shit crowds was the reason
( it was actually showing you know nothing but anyway )

what is it pal
you seem quite confused LOL

When did I say I was no longer supporting the Storm because of your offensive language?

I don't understand why any supporter of the game would be happy that supporters in an expansion market are frustrated and disillusioned and considering not attending games in the future. Can you explain me to why you are happy and celebrating that fact? Or that you were celebrating that you were correct about a poor crowd at AAMI park only 3 minutes after the game started last night??

Do you want the NRL to fail?

Reactions: abc

Raiderdave

First Grade
So because my team has done bad things in the past it is acceptable for RaiderDave to use ablest slurs towards me?

No wonder you lot seem to accept that the NRL doesn't know how to keep time, because I'm not sure if you have much concept on what is acceptable in the real world.
you morons accept racism
drug taking
keeping sexual assault victims quiet with payments

don't lecture us on what is acceptable in the real world you hypocrite

Mister M

Juniors
you morons accept racism
drug taking
keeping sexual assault victims quiet with payments

don't lecture us on what is acceptable in the real world you hypocrite

So because other people do offensive things, it's ok for you to be offensive as well?

Neither of us can change the actions and words for supporters that aren't in the conversation, but you can definitely take responsibility for your offensive slurs.

Raiderdave

First Grade
When did I say I was no longer supporting the Storm because of your offensive language?

I don't understand why any supporter of the game would be happy that supporters in an expansion market are frustrated and disillusioned and considering not attending games in the future. Can you explain me to why you are happy and celebrating that fact? Or that you were celebrating that you were correct about a poor crowd at AAMI park only 3 minutes after the game started last night??

Do you want the NRL to fail?
i'll remind you of what you said
you lectured me on my knowledge of your home city

who was right again ?

Raiderdave

First Grade
So because other people do offensive things, it's ok for you to be offensive as well?

Neither of us can change the actions and words for supporters that aren't in the conversation, but you can definitely take responsibility for your offensive slurs.
trying to keep up with you lot pal

t-ba

Post Whore
You'd be
Of course a Sharks supporter would support someone who is being offensive and anti-social.

Let's just look at the recent history of the Cronulla Sharks
  • Mr. "I drink my own piss" Todd Carney,
  • Mr. "I support the rights of people who kill people with a One punch attack" Andrew Fifita
  • Mr. "Biggest Grub in the history of the game" Paul Gallen
  • Plus an entire team taking performance enhancing drugs and getting a slap on the wrist

And this has what to do with NRL crowds again?

Havnt been following your argument .

I will say this
The above crap about moving past racism & homophobia is just that crap .
AFL is the most racist sport in this country by a long long way .
It is also most homophobic .
Not one gay afl player has been game to come out for fear of the backlash .
Other sports including RL crossed this bridge decades ago .

Good old straight whitey ball is stuck in the 1950s

So no .....one sport in this country hasn't moved past those issues .

Mister M

Juniors
trying to keep up with you lot pal

So by your theory I'm assuming that you are drug trafficking Ice, taking AOD-9604 to keep your weight down and sleeping with your best mates wife??

Just because one person in the AFL has done that in the past means your behaviour is excused and acceptable??

Havnt been following your argument .

I will say this
The above crap about moving past racism & homophobia is just that crap .
AFL is the most racist sport in this country by a long long way .
It is also most homophobic .
Not one gay afl player has been game to come out for fear of the backlash .
Other sports including RL crossed this bridge decades ago .

Good old straight whitey ball is stuck in the 1950s

So no .....one sport in this country hasn't moved past those issues .

I suggest you follow the discussion a bit more rather than just come in randomly. I wasn't saying that the AFL has moved past any of those issues. You lack of understanding just seems out of place.

I'm saying as a wider society as a whole it's generally not accepted to be racist or homophobic, yet here on LU it is apparent that people don't even blink an eye when people use derogatory terms towards people with additional needs in 'Victorians'