What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Mister M

Juniors
Translation: wahhhhhhhhhh

Suck shit, the NRL is finally clamping down on your teams cheating tactics which has been a blight on the game for years

Explain to me how the NRL is "clamping down on cheating tactics" when they can't even figure out how long 10 minutes is.

Plus maybe you should actually watch the game instead of just arguing back in support of the NRL consistently?

Canard

Immortal
Explain to me how the NRL is "clamping down on cheating tactics" when they can't even figure out how long 10 minutes is.

Plus maybe you should actually watch the game instead of just arguing back in support of the NRL consistently?

Could you cry any harder?

Clifferd

Coach

Like it would’ve changed the result anyway even if he was binned for the proper amount of time

Your teams own coach said it all. “Bigger problems performance wise to worry about the timing drama”

Poor wittle Melbourne going through a rough patch

Raiderdave

First Grade
If you think the different between two sporting codes is how they get treated on their respective independent message boards, I think someone needs to educate you on how the games are played.
that's one difference
another is our sport isn't watched mainly by racist scum

Mister M

Juniors
Like it would’ve changed the result anyway even if he was binned for the proper amount of time

Your teams own coach said it all. “Bigger problems performance wise to worry about the timing drama”

Poor wittle Melbourne going through a rough patch

How can fans just accept such mediocrity and incompetence from the NRL.

Bellamy said that post-match because he didn't want to get a 10k fine-- if the club didn't care about it Frank Ponissi wouldn't have been blowing up about it on the sideline during the game and the Storm CEO Dave Donaghy wouldn't have made a call to Greenburg to lodge a protest while the game was stilling.

Mister M

Juniors
Pauline would be the premier of Victoriania in a heartbeat if she hailed from KKKball country LOL

Victoria has the most politically progressive Premier in the country, wouldn't thought the guy from Canberra would know a little bit about politics.

Raiderdave

First Grade
How can fans just accept such mediocrity and incompetence from the NRL.

Bellamy said that post-match because he didn't want to get a 10k fine-- if the club didn't care about it Frank Ponissi wouldn't have been blowing up about it on the sideline during the game and the Storm CEO Dave Donaghy wouldn't have made a call to Greenburg to lodge a protest while the game was stilling.

how do Victorians accept & hero worship racists & drug f**ked fools ??

Raiderdave

First Grade
anyway
I exposed you as knowing nothing about your own club or city
you've carried on since showing everyone that's not all you know nothing about

so just F off like you've threatened to
we don't need tanktopball apologists in here dumbing the place up

Mister M

Juniors
anyway
I exposed you as knowing nothing about your own club or city
you've carried on since showing everyone that's not all you know nothing about

so just F off like you've threatened to
we don't need tanktopball apologists in here dumbing the place up

Yeah--- LU is already dumb enough the way it is with 7,460 of your posts ;)

Raiderdave

First Grade
What's it like back in the 20th Century??

Who would've thought that it was 'clever' to combine Victoria with a word that hasn't been socially acceptable in 20 years.

some of the things fumbleball fans call non whites haven't been socially acceptable since the slave days
but what would you expect from backward racist hicks eh ?