What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Mister M

Juniors
some of the things fumbleball fans call non whites haven't been socially acceptable since the slave days
but what would you expect from backward racist hicks eh ?

I can't speak on behalf of the inappropriate nature of language of a small percentage of supporters in the AFL that I've never met, but I'm sure you can't speak on behalf of your own language.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I can't speak on behalf of the inappropriate nature of language of a small percentage of supporters in the AFL that I've never met, but I'm sure you can't speak on behalf of your own language.

hahahahahahahaha
small % ?

sure
no wonder you lot are laughed at

Mister M

Juniors
hahahahahahahaha
small % ?

sure
no wonder you lot are laughed at

Yet you think you your language that is a play on a derogatory term towards people with mental disabilities is acceptable.

You think that the 'AFL fans' are so bad for being racist, yet you are just as bad.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Yet you think you your language that is a play on a derogatory term towards people with mental disabilities is acceptable.

You think that the 'AFL fans' are so bad for being racist, yet you are just as bad.
don't deflect pal
you come in here all high mighty & superior
get shown a few home truths about your beloved ALF & want to deflect

the door
use it
back up your big mouth for once

Mister M

Juniors
don't deflect pal
you come in here all high mighty & superior
get shown a few home truths about your beloved ALF & want to deflect

the door
use it
back up your big mouth for once

Maybe instead of being argumentative and engaging supporters of the game you 'support' so much to stop supporting the game; you can look at your own language and apologise for the inappropriate ableist slurs.

Vee

First Grade
Maybe instead of being argumentative and engaging supporters of the game you 'support' so much to stop supporting the game; you can look at your own language and apologise for the inappropriate ableist slurs.
CAVE??? MODS???

Everyone knows Dave and a few of us Sharks supporters go toe to toe on some crowd stuff in here, but seriously you are just an annoying AFL troll and I love Dave compared to you pal

Mister M

Juniors
Everyone knows Dave and a few of us Sharks supporters go toe to toe on some crowd stuff in here, but seriously you are just an annoying AFL troll and I love Dave compared to you pal

Of course a Sharks supporter would support someone who is being offensive and anti-social.

Let's just look at the recent history of the Cronulla Sharks
  • Mr. "I drink my own piss" Todd Carney,
  • Mr. "I support the rights of people who kill people with a One punch attack" Andrew Fifita
  • Mr. "Biggest Grub in the history of the game" Paul Gallen
  • Plus an entire team taking performance enhancing drugs and getting a slap on the wrist

Of course a Sharks supporter would support someone who is being offensive and anti-social.

• Mr. "I support the right of people who kill people with a One punch attack" Andrew Fifita
  • Plus an entire team taking performance enhancing drugs and getting a slap on the wrist
Blah, blah, whinge Whinge

Lmfao

Troll

King hit

Coach

• Mr. "I support the rights of people who kill people with a One punch attack" Andrew Fifita

Your team committed the worst excuse of salary cap cheating that will ever be seen. Your captain is one of the biggest grubs to walk the field inflicting injuries on his opponents maiming them and is a 2 contract cheater behind closed doors.

And Meninga supports a remorseless rapist/killer publicly and helped release him from prison where he has gone on to commit more crimes. How come you don't wish pain upon him?

Try again idiot

Mister M

Juniors
Your team committed the worst excuse of salary cap cheating that will ever be seen. Your captain is one of the biggest grubs to walk the field inflicting injuries on his opponents maiming them and is a 2 contract cheater behind closed doors.

And Meninga supports a remorseless rapist/killer publicly and helped release him from prison where he has gone on to commit more crimes. How come you don't wish pain upon him?

Try again idiot

So because my team has done bad things in the past it is acceptable for RaiderDave to use ablest slurs towards me?

No wonder you lot seem to accept that the NRL doesn't know how to keep time, because I'm not sure if you have much concept on what is acceptable in the real world.

So because my team has done bad things in the past it is acceptable for RaiderDave to use ablest slurs towards me?

No wonder you lot seem to accept that the NRL doesn't know how to keep time, because I'm not sure if you have much concept on what is acceptable in the real world.
so, 5,000 next storm home game?

Latest posts