What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

taipan

Referee
Stop the hyperbole, no one is saying the crowd should have sold out, 25k ish would have been respectable, under 20k is sht house. If those clubs really only have 10k and 9k fans who give a sht enough about them to turn out for a sudden death finals game then expect a whinge.

I wonder if there is any other Sydney sports club outside the nrl ones who would only get 10k turning out for a finals game?

Your recorded history suggests, you'd whinge regardless.
Um !! the respective clubs would have filled their local stadiums, with just about all locals and get 19-20,000.And many families involved.So your 10,000 argument's dribble.
There were bugger all families there last night.

I can't understand they are not played on a Saturday/Sunday night/afternoon,and Sunday afternoon.
Also can't understand the NRL,not allocating the stadium to the higher positioned team.

taipan

Referee
Not going to happen, well maybe given chambers will be back! Not meltdown but pssed big time. That’s the beauty of sport great to have a team to dislike and see as a rival. Makes winning sweeter and losing harder.

Who would'a thought you disliked Cronulla.I mean you keep it such a well hidden secret here.
Anyway Cam Smith says hi, he's hoping his reffing, will be up to his usual high standard.

Perth Red

Post Whore
We can obviously thank the tv deal for that. Another stupid element of it
Saturday night and Sunday afternoon are clearly the obvious best times but nrl manages to f**k up again, but ch9 get 100k more viewers so all good.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Who would'a thought you disliked Cronulla.I mean you keep it such a well hidden secret here.
Anyway Cam Smith says hi, he's hoping his reffing, will be up to his usual high standard.

Between cams reffing and gallens grub it should be a claasic! I think dislike is a bit mild description of my feelings about cronulla :)

M2D2

Bench
Bloke on tv commentating jets and panthers just said should have been 55k

Ha

How many do you think on a Friday night at a ground nowhere near where either team fans come from?
He said it should be 55k TONIGHT. Not last night.

M2D2

Bench
He said both
Said tonight and then said it about last night as well.
No. He didnt. He said last night was bad, not that 55k should be there as you cant fit 55k into SFS.
You were right about the usual suspects having a go the attendance last night in here though.

TheFrog

Coach
(~40km+ away for Penrith)
...and the rest. 69km from Panthers to Allianz via M4 according to Google maps. Likely to take ages to get from Strathfield to Moore Park. If you live at Glenmore Park or Jordan Springs you're looking at 80km each way with big traffic.

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
Between cams reffing and gallens grub it should be a claasic! I think dislike is a bit mild description of my feelings about cronulla :)

You won't have to worry about Gal,I doubt he''ll be there.
We'll also have to deal with crusher Chambers and his regular use of grubbery.

That's good to know, it makes any win over the Storm and getting under your skin, even more enjoyable.

carcharias

Immortal
No. He didnt. He said last night was bad, not that 55k should be there as you cant fit 55k into SFS.
You were right about the usual suspects having a go the attendance last night in here though.
Oh
Ok
I thought he was on about last night

Anyway

E32D3A5B-8FCA-4994-8548-9379716CBF68.jpeg

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Just hold all finals at WSS forever from now on

Surely it can sell out

And the tv numbers will be good ..

f**k off the stadium upgrades..