What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
14000 a pretty good considering that the bulldogs are not travelling well and kudos to all the bulldogs fans that went to the game
its a fair effort on their part yes , they're a big well supported club
but short of kidnapping Sharks fans , I don't know how you fill your ground

5 in a row
injuries galore
your team is doing it on field

your fans are not off it

its a fair effort on their part yes , they're a big well supported club
but short of kidnapping Sharks fans , I don't know how you fill your ground

5 in a row
injuries galore
your team is doing it on field

your fans are not off it
Geeze Dave, lighten up. Not like we Are getting 8-9k or 5k with AFL fans carrying like spoiled brats

j5o6hn

Juniors
if they were playing a Perth team there no bastard would turn up

that's why we should never bring one in
You know that for a fact do you! I think you should worry about Sydney Club crowds before dissing Perth who are working hard to over come the indifference the NRL are showing
Most time when we have games in Perth we sell out the ground unless its Eastern Suburbs who are an arrogant bunch of prats at the worst of times
If & when we get a team criticize away, but you have no grounds to criticize anyone till you get your own house in order,I don't comment on your apparent dislike of Perth but it gets tedious
Have you lived here, I did 27 yrs in Sydney I was involved in RL in Perth

carcharias

Immortal
hes right tho

what is required to get a crowd above 75% of your grounds capacity ?
its amazing
even allowing for less dogs fans
how couldn't the sharks get 15K of their own fans there instead of 12K LOL

Still 3000 more than your shithouse mob can get.

And it was 14k

Last edited:

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
The 6pm timeslot is to ensure that people are watching the 7.30 game on fox instead of ch9. The idea behind it is that if people are already watching the game on fox they won't change back to 9.

How does this help rl as a whole ? Does Todd care if fans watch 9 or fox

Marlins

Juniors
I have no idea what the capacity at shark park is these days. Near every game looks 75% to full capacity yet their numbers don’t even come close to what they should be. Are the Sharks downing their numbers on purpose? Could they be selling more tickets and not reporting them due safety risks of the stadium?

carcharias

Immortal
can get ?
no dummy

we can get a lot more then that , we averaged more then that last year LOL ,
5 in a row & 14K on a glorious sunday afternoon
you lot are kidding

Haha

you wish I was kidding.
Raiders 19+k members
Last home game on a beautiful sunny day against the sharks.

Sharks 15k members
Same weather same time slot

carcharias

Immortal
I have no idea what the capacity at shark park is these days. Near every game looks 75% to full capacity yet their numbers don’t even come close to what they should be. Are the Sharks downing their numbers on purpose? Could they be selling more tickets and not reporting them due safety risks of the stadium?
Ha
Nothing to do with the stadiums safety.
In fact there is nothing wrong with safety what so ever.

mave

Coach
It wouldn't surprise to find out some clubs under-report crowd numbers to save $ on insurances, projected security requirements and the like.
Especially council owned grounds.

Latest posts