What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Sat - Roosters 34-18 Sharks @ SCG

Round 19: Roosters v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
I can see us annihilating them in the last round then they will come back and knock us out in week 1 finals. Like in 2009 when the Eels beat the Dragons (famous Hayne try) after being hammered by them the week before.
2017 Manly and Penrith too.

Valheru

Coach
I can see us annihilating them in the last round then they will come back and knock us out in week 1 finals. Like in 2009 when the Eels beat the Dragons (famous Hayne try) after being hammered by them the week before.

If anything I see that eventuating the other way around.

Its amazing when teams play twice in a row like that, how many times the result is reversed

Souths/roostsrs 2019
Manly/penrith 2017
Dragons/Parramatta 2009

Roosters did the double over sharks in 2002 but can't think of any others in recent memory.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'd like to see the Roosters beaten or at least troubled by the Sharks, although I doubt it will happen, even with no Tedesco.

I'd like to see the Roosters beaten or at least troubled by the Sharks, although I doubt it will happen, even with no Tedesco.
With Teddy out and other changes, I have re-evaluated my initial assessment of 100+ to the chooks. Much closer now, like about 96 points to the chooks. Teddy is a big loss

Hutty1986

Immortal
If anything I see that eventuating the other way around.

Its amazing when teams play twice in a row like that, how many times the result is reversed

Souths/roostsrs 2019
Manly/penrith 2017
Dragons/Parramatta 2009

Roosters did the double over sharks in 2002 but can't think of any others in recent memory.
Saints did it to newie in 2002 as well from memory