What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Squad

Tigerm

First Grade
Updated, with 5 still to come.

Wests Tigers 2020 NRL Squad
Alex Twal
Alex Seyfarth
Benji Marshall
Billy Walters
Chris McQueen
Chris Lawrence
Corey Thompson
David Nofoaluma
Dylan Smith
Elijah Taylor
Jacob Liddle
Josh Aloiai
Josh Reynolds
Luke Brooks
Luke Garner
Matt Eisenhuth
Michael Chee Kam
Moses Mbye
Oliver Clark
Paul Momirovski
Robert Jennings
Russell Packer
Sam McIntyre
Thomas Mikaele
Tommy Talau

Tigerm

First Grade
The new management team as stated in the WT's site.

Wests Tigers 2020 NRL Football Department

Adam Hartigan — General Manager – Football

Michael Maguire — Head Coach

Andrew Webster — Assistant Coach

Shane Millard — Assistant Coach

Brett Hodgson — Assistant Coach

Andrew Gray — Head of Performance

Ronnie Palmer — Performance Coach

Steve Hooper — Performance Coach

Aaron Sculli — Performance Coach

Tigerm

First Grade
Alex Twal
Alex Seyfarth
Benji Marshall
Billy Walters
Chris McQueen
Chris Lawrence
Corey Thompson
David Nofoaluma
Dylan Smith
Elijah Taylor
Jacob Liddle
Josh Aloiai
Josh Reynolds
Luciano Leilua
Luke Brooks
Luke Garner
Matt Eisenhuth
Michael Chee Kam
Moses Mbye
Oliver Clark
Paul Momirovski
Robert Jennings
Russell Packer
Sam McIntyre
Thomas Mikaele
Tommy Talau

Coach: Michael Maguire

Wests Tigers 2020 Development Players
Jake Simpkin
Jock Madden
Kane Bradley
Reece Hoffman
Zac Cini

Tigerm

First Grade
Alex Twal
Alex Seyfarth
Benji Marshall
Billy Walters
Chris McQueen
Chris Lawrence
Corey Thompson
David Nofoaluma
Dylan Smith
Elijah Taylor
Jacob Liddle
Josh Aloiai
Josh Reynolds
Luciano Leilua
Luke Brooks
Luke Garner
Matt Eisenhuth
Michael Chee Kam
Moses Mbye
Oliver Clark
Paul Momirovski
Robert Jennings
Russell Packer
Sam McIntyre
Thomas Mikaele
Tommy Talau

Coach: Michael Maguire

Wests Tigers 2020 Development Players
Jake Simpkin
Jock Madden
Kane Bradley
Reece Hoffman
Zac Cini
Wests Tigers can provide the following update on the club's official NRL squad for the upcoming 2020 season.

With the arrival of Luciano Leilua from St. George-IIlawarra on a three-year deal announced on Saturday, Wests Tigers currently have 26 players contracted players as part of the Top 30 squad. Leilua will join the club effective immediately, and will begin pre-season training with his new teammates on Monday, December 2.

Under NRL guidelines, clubs are required to confirm a top 24 roster for 2020 with the NRL as of November 1, 2019 — the start of the financial rugby league calendar — with 29 players to be signed on from the start of the regular season.

Clubs then have until the June 30 deadline to finalise their Top 30 squad, while also retaining between three and six players as part of the club's Development squad.

Jake Simpkin and Reece Hoffman will join Jock Madden, Kane Bradley and Zac Cini as the club's Development Players in 2020. The five players will train full-time with the NRL squad, but are not eligible to play first-grade until after Round 16.

Shredder

Juniors
Id be a yes for AJ.

Ads experience and pace in the backline. Knows how to find the try line.

On JAC, as Melbourne just lost their other winger I cant imagine they are going to let him walk early.

macnaz

Staff member
Just looked at his profile, yes for me, him and JAC would be dynamite on our wings.
He would be looking for the fullback position, apparently the club has had discussions. Well going by Dean Ritchie this morning on 2ky

Shredder

Juniors
As it stands, I think we have done well so far in the player market. Considering we had low expectations, I think we surpassed them. We surpassed mine.

We still have three spots (I think) left one of which will be Musgroves.

We are obviously on the hunt for a fullback and either Dufty or Lomax would work there.

Its next year when we have the big money. So Im happy so far.

Fordy20

Juniors
Hopefully Musgrove is cleared to play. I'm guessing we're not announcing a few signings until we know what's happening with Zac Lomax.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Papenhuyzen and Brimson have all extended and if Lomax extends as well, I don't see any fullback worth chasing for next season apart from maybe Caleb Aekins.

Thompson can do the job better than Dufty, Johnston and Moylan.

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon Momo was going alright with the boot. He can do a job for us

Is he a sure starter ? I think he is at the moment but I think he is a centre and if we purchase a player or two he may have to fight for his spot.

Das Hassler

Bench
Is he a sure starter ? I think he is at the moment but I think he is a centre and if we purchase a player or two he may have to fight for his spot.

I was thinking the same ...if Momo's not out there then Plan B i'd throw Benji the ball....he ended up going ok when he kicked for awhile there ....certainly doesn't buckle under pressure.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Appears that Musgrove will likely be number 27, leaving us 3 spots. Seems Eels are digging their heels in re the young prop, if that’s the case wouldn’t surprise if we sign that Joesph Ratu from nsw Cup who played tests for Fiji on a top tier deal. He is on a train and trial contract and apparently impressing

And in the first ‘best pre season ever’ The media manager on twitter said Robert Jennings has come back fitter then ever.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hopefully Musgrove is cleared to play. I'm guessing we're not announcing a few signings until we know what's happening with Zac Lomax.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Papenhuyzen and Brimson have all extended and if Lomax extends as well, I don't see any fullback worth chasing for next season apart from maybe Caleb Aekins.

Thompson can do the job better than Dufty, Johnston and Moylan.

Apparently Saints won’t release Lomax a year early under any circumstances so if we get him it will be for 2021. There was an article with him yesterday where he said he’ll make a decision by the end of next week. Reports are it’s between Saints, us and Knights

Tiger Ted

Bench
Apparently Saints won’t release Lomax a year early under any circumstances so if we get him it will be for 2021. There was an article with him yesterday where he said he’ll make a decision by the end of next week. Reports are it’s between Saints, us and Knights
Concord is beckoning.As he was a tigers fan growing up hopefully he follows his heart when deciding to ink the deal.

The Rosco

Bench
Appears that Musgrove will likely be number 27, leaving us 3 spots. Seems Eels are digging their heels in re the young prop, if that’s the case wouldn’t surprise if we sign that Joesph Ratu from nsw Cup who played tests for Fiji on a top tier deal. He is on a train and trial contract and apparently impressing

And in the first ‘best pre season ever’ The media manager on twitter said Robert Jennings has come back fitter then ever.
On Jennings . . . Icbf to post the pic . . . but he fair dinkum lost at least 8 kg's. Have never seen him look leaner.

Latest posts